- Open the clock app on your Android. Find the time widget on the home screen or tap the clock app icon in the app menu to open it.
- Tap the Alarm tab.
- Tap the alarm you want to change.
- Tap Alarm tone and volume.
- Select the alarm tone you want.
- At the top right, tap SAVE.
Change the default alarm sound in Android 5.x and 6.x
- Use ES File Explorer to navigate to / system / media / audio / alarms.
- Click on the desired file and select ES Media Player in Open with recommendation
- Open the menu at the top right and select Set ringtone (the voice with the bell icon)
- In the dialog that appears, select Set alarm
How to change the alarm sound on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the clock app from the home screen.
- Tap the Alarm tab.
- Press the Edit button.
- Tap the alarm you want to activate differently.
- Tap Sound.
- Scroll up or down to find the sound you want.
- Tap the sound you want.
- Press the Back button.
- Open the Settings app on your device. You can choose from several pre-installed ringtones.
- Select Sound and alert or Sound. This will open the notification options.
- Tap the ringtone or phone ringtone.
- Tap a ringtone to select it and preview it.
- Press OK to save the ringtone.
Tap Settings and select Sound. Choose a phone ringtone or notification ringtone (depending on which zone you’re logged in to) and select the new ringtone from the list. To assign a new alarm tone, open the Clock app and select an alarm. Tap Ringtone, select the new tone from the list, then click the Done button.
Method 1 on Most Android Phones
Touch the clock symbol on the iPhone home screen to launch the clock application. In the bottom menu, tap the Alarms icon. Tap the edit icon, then tap the alarm you want to edit. Tap the Sound option to see a list of ringtones and the option to select a song to open your music library.
Touch Alarm tone to select a ringtone for the alarm tone. The ringtone plays briefly when you select it. Slide the alarm volume slider to the right to increase the alarm volume and to the left to decrease it. Tap the Auto Start app to set the schedule to open automatically when you stop the alarm.
You can set the phone alarm to wake you up at a specific time or to remind you of something.
How to set a custom ringtone in Settings
This location is automatically recognized by the Android system. The ringtones are saved in the system folder> Media> Audio> Ringtones. You can view folders with any file manager.
You can change the standard ringtone for incoming calls as follows:
iPhone and iPod
Change the ringtone and notification sound on LGOptimus Elite
How to use your songs as alarm ringtones on Samsung Galaxy S5
Launch the clock app, tap the Alarms tab, tap the three menu buttons in the corner of the screen, then tap Settings. In the Alarms section, tap Snooze Time and roll the wheel for one minute.
So go ahead and stay up to 30 minutes.