How To Change A Teens Diaper

Will I change my son / daughter? 3

My teenage daughter was soaked in bed and sometimes during the day. During the day, she wears pull-ups that she can change, but high-temperature diapers / pants.

Where do I put it? So far I have changed it to bed as a Chang In Ro Baby Mat. But sometimes he is reluctant to do so (or sometimes not at all).

Do you have any idea how I can befriend my girls more easily?

update

My daughter is only 13, not 16. I have tried to teach him how to change it, but it does not always work and harms his property purpose.

I think 13 is too old to wear diapers, but it's the best option. My daughter is young in age and according to the doctor her bladder is not growing properly.

Can't you do it alone?

Adolescent change

This page can help you.

D:

How do I change my son / daughter?

My teenage daughter was soaked in bed and sometimes during the day. During the day, she wears pull-ups that she can change on her own, but high-temperature diapers / pants.

Where do I put it? So far I have changed it to bed as a Chang In Ro Baby Mat. But sometimes they ...

Give her a red pop to make her look good.

Edit: If you were a nest, I'd say buy some sweaters so they can wear them on the bed because they won't come out and she can wear them herself. He may have doubts because he is getting old now, he is getting old and he may feel ashamed. Just tell him you love him and that's fine and try to ask him why he doesn't want to use it. Just hug her and kiss her and tell her how much you love her, no matter how difficult it may be.

My daughter is 15 years old and she wears cloth pants and rubber pants to wet the bed. Whenever he goes to bed he lies on the bed and I put on his pants and rubber pants. He did it himself, but he always pulled his rubber pants up and pulled them a little at the waist and when he got wet the bed got a little wet so he didn't wear them and his waist. It was completely covered.

Thirteen years are still very old. When I was thirteen, I changed my little cousin to left and right.

The health issues were fully understood, but the fact that he could not do it alone, was a bit strange. To do this, try to strike a balance. Explain that it is important for him to learn to take care of himself, because there is not always someone to change him.

If you are under 16, you should contact the welfare office.

Teach him how to do it.