How To Breed Winter Dragon

How to Breed a Winter Kite

The Winter Kite can be bred by selecting two kites in any order in Breeding Cave / Epic Breeding Island that contain the elements earth, cold and air.

And how do you breed a seasonal kite?

To breed a seasonal dragon, you need to place a flaming dragon and a plant dragon on the nursery island or cave. Remember that breeding this seasonal kite does not affect left or right breeds, nor does it affect level.

How do you also grow a kite from seed?

Seed Dragon can be grown with two dragons in any order that contain the cold, water, and light elements of Breeding Cave / Epic Breeding Island.

Do you even know how to breed a barium kite?

The barium kite can be bred with a shotgun and dodo kite in any order at Breeding Cave / Epic Breeding Island.

How long does it take to breed a rainbow kite?

When you select your two dragons and start the breeding process, you will see how long it will take. If the displayed time is 48 hours or 38 hours and 24 minutes, it could be a rainbow kite. Wait for the replication to complete.

How do I breed a fall kite in Dragonvale?

The Fall Kite can be bred in Breeding Cave / Epic Breeding Island with two kites in any order that contain the elements fire, cold and air.

How do I breed a dragon in DragonVale?

Your park must be level 10 or higher before attempting to lift this kite. Tap the nesting area to turn it on. Wait 48 hours before playing. The egg color turns golden with a solicon in the middle.

How do you breed a foster kite?

Spring Dragon can be bred on Breeding Cave / Epic Breeding Island with two dragons in any order with the elements fire, cold, and lightning.

How do I breed a Jadice dragon?