How To Block Someone On Facebook Business Page

Are you blocking Facebook's business pages (not user pages you know)? ۔

I can block a user from my Facebook page, but I explicitly want to block a Facebook business or business account. Interestingly, I couldn't find the answer anywhere on Google. Thanks in advance!

update

I don't like it, it's not the answer because I don't like it, it was posted on a friend's website. I have the option to block any user, but not all companies or businesses, and I need to know that ...

Unlike pages where you only receive notifications from your favorite pages.

I got many kinds of work. This terrible woman has been bothering me for years. I created a new Facebook page for myself because he and his friends were on my old page. When I created my new personal page, the first thing I did was block this woman and her friends. Come and find out that he has created a business page on Facebook that sells TAC-Hande hair locks. I can see your company page when I search for it. Of course I don't like it. I was anxious to know what he could see about me on his professional page, so I created a professional page myself or to see if he could see his personal Facebook page. Because it's blocked (your private page), it's hard, I can't find it. If you want to prevent this person from seeing you at work, all you have to do is stop this person. Some of you say you don't know the person's real name or anything, but there is almost always a way to find them on the company's website. Even if you only know your first / last name, you can search until you find your profile picture.

Consequences If you shut down your private site, your professional site will not be able to see you. :) But it helps you. PS: Years later I was teased by this witch and seeing that she found me trying so hard to hide from her, I know there are ways to find people who don't want to meet. All you have to do is watch.

I don't want to see any more posts about this company in my feed, nor do I want to be invited to any of their programs. This is a cult group that I have left and I want to stop my sight or memory.

w Are you blocking Facebook's business page (no user page that I know does)? 3

I can block a user from my Facebook page, but I want to explicitly block a Facebook business or business account. Interestingly, I can't find the answer anywhere on Google. Thanks in advance!

update

I don't like it, it's not the answer because I don't like it, it was posted on a friend's website. I have the option to block any user, but not all companies or businesses, and I need to know that ...

Unlike pages where you only get notifications from pages you like.

I got many kinds of work. This scary woman has been bothering me for years. I created a new Facebook page for myself because he and his friends were on my old page. When I created my new personal page, the first thing I did was block this woman and her friends. Come and find out that he has created a business page on Facebook that sells TAC-Hande hair locks. I can see your company page when I find it. Of course I don't want that. I wanted to know what he could see about me on his professional page, so I created a professional page myself or to see if he could see his personal Facebook page. Because it's a block (your private page), it's hard, I can't find it. If you want to prevent this person from seeing you at work, all you have to do is block that person. Some of you say you don't know the person's real name or anything else, but there is almost always a way to find them on the company's website. Even if you only know your first / last name, you can still search until you find your profile picture.

Consequences If you close your private site, your professional site will not be able to see you. :) But it helps you. PS: After years of being teased by this witch and seeing that she found me during her best efforts to hide from her, I know there are ways to find people who don't want to find ۔ All you have to do is watch.

I don't want to see any more posts about this company in my feed and I don't want to be invited to any of their programs. This is a cult group that I have left and I want to block from my view or memory.