How To Become A Celebrity Personal Assistant

Do we become personal assistants to celebrities?

If you want to become an agent or publicity, you need to focus on business and / or communications (even if your students don't have a specific public relations goal). Being a personal assistant means more than you know. So find a school in Los Angeles or New York and see what kind of internship is available.

Do you really want this =) Would you like to be called at 5 in the morning just to find out that you have 5 eggs in the freezer instead of 6 and come straight to fix it? Can you (Oscar winner) complain about what a sandwich is? Or how to give a party on the last day without following the instructions of 6 years? This is not a lucrative job and the pay is not good because it is actually a 24 hour job. And if you want to enter the market, this is the worst way. Of course you will meet people, but these jobs usually end badly and it is very difficult to see a person who is arrogant as other people. I know a lot of people with fun and I can't tell you who he managed to write to, except that he probably did. Because of his upbringing (Ivy League). The work did more harm than good and he was usually fed up with the whole scene and wanted to get off the plywood. There are many employees and others who work for celebrities to do more than just do a good job. They thought they would be part of this family (most importantly!) And, in fact, they expected them to buy them a car and the employer would take their child to a well-known private school, where the employer 30,000 will pay. Literally a year of study. This is one of the reasons why things have turned out so badly, many people are willing to accept a (bad!) Job that is not of a high standard. (Of course there are stories where consumers have been treated generously, but this is not a trivial matter, and the original stories are not usually published.) For some reason, there will be agreements in later years. Seriously, it's important to sign. And strict fines are imposed for breach of contract, such as: B talks with employers, requests are made. Anyway, I'm just trying to open my eyes. I'm sorry! =) Google Chat Jobs, Search Craigslist. If you live in Los Angeles, Network, talk to people. Find a job at an auction company so you can meet people. Work where celebrities go and speak appropriately. I know that most employers employ word of mouth rather than advertising. People are already in the circle. I know some Aao Jodi who got involved immediately, what are their plans, they are well trained and come like footsteps like Aao Jodi. Even so, my teenage son will be part-time this summer. This is for the father in the business, so my son can't earn much (otherwise) and an amazing job with him will take care of him. I understand why you want to get a good education so that you have a career opportunity that matches your college application.

Get basic jobs in LinkedIn and your city. Then you can move on to money.

Are we going to be celebrity personal assistants? ^

I know that being a personal celebrity is hard work and I know people say it's money and money but I really want to be a private person of an actor / actress or something related to Lloyd. I like it and I want to continue. But I'm not sure I can do that. Which college will I teach at? I'm still in high school, but I want to do some research on it. I'm also interested in becoming an agent or advertiser for celebrities. Preferably for actors or actresses or plywood knots. Reference ??? Or a website to help you? Thank you very much

If you want to be an agent or publicity, you have to focus on business and / or communications (even if your students don't have a specific goal in public relations). Being a personal assistant means more than you know. So find a school in Los Angeles or New York and see what kind of internship is available.

Do you really want this =) Would you like to be called at 5 in the morning just to find out that you have 5 eggs in the freezer instead of 6 and just come to fix it? Can you (Oscar winner) complain about what a sandwich is? Or how to give a party on the last day without following the instructions of 6 years? This is not a lucrative job and the pay is not good because it is really a 24 hour job and if you want to go into business it is the worst possible way. Of course you will meet people, but these jobs usually end badly and it is very difficult for an arrogant person to see work as something else. I know a lot of 'Aston' artists and I can't tell them that 'Palin' was successful in wood unless they continued because of their excellent education (Ivy League). The work did more harm than good and he was usually fed up with the whole scene and wanted to get off the plywood. Many employees and others who work for celebrities have more work to do than just a good job. They believe they will become part of this family (which is more important!) And, in fact, they hope to buy a car and the employer will take their child to a reputable private school, where the employer pays 30 , 000 pays. Literally a year of study. This is one of the reasons why things have turned out so badly, many people are willing to accept a (bad!) Job that is not of a high standard. (Of course there are stories where visitors are treated generously, but they are not uncommon and the original stories are not usually published.) There will be agreements later for some reason. Seriously, it's important to sign. And severe penalties for breach of contract, such as: B Talk to the employer, came into force. Anyway, I'm just trying to open my eyes. I'm sorry! =) Google Chat Jobs, Search Craigslist. If you live in Los Angeles, Network, talk to people. Find a job at an auction company so you can meet people. Work where celebrities go and speak appropriately. I know most employers hire verbally rather than post. People are already in the circle. I get to know some of the couples who got involved right away, what their plans are, they have a good education and step by step become a couple like a rock. Even so, my teenage son will be part-time this summer. This is for the father in the business, so my son (if not) doesn't work very hard with him in taking care of him. I understand why you want to get a good education so that you have a career opportunity that matches your college application.

Find basic jobs in LinkedIn and your city. Then you can move on to money.