How to be a better lover

How to be a better lover

What do you need to be a good lover?

• Build trust. The most obvious answer to being a good lover is confidence!
  • Be spontaneous. Most people complain that love fades over time.
  • Take and give it space. A big part of being a good lover is knowing when and when not to smother another person with love.
  • Mutual respect. Respect your partner and their decisions.
  • Communicate

How do you make the best love?

Part 2 of 3: Loving your partner Strive for the relationship and work hard to make it work. Be close. The word "intimacy" is often associated with sex, but emotional closeness is an integral part of a romantic relationship. Accept that love is dynamic. Be open to love. Touch your partner. Express your gratitude to your partner. Be a life partner.

What is better to be loved or to love?

It is better to love than to be loved. It can make you vulnerable, but it makes you human.

How do you know if someone loves you?

Watch this person act. See if the person around you can act naturally. Part of love means being completely open to the other. Evaluate whether this person is happy to be with you. This must be true even on a bad day. See if the person is looking at you with a glance.

What does being a good lover mean?

Debasish Mrida: A good lover is one who knows how to love deeply, but never expects anything in return.

What are the 5 levels of Love?

For love to last, all levels are important. We're going to break it down into five stages: (1) attraction, (2) romance, (3) passion, (4) intimacy, and (5) commitment. Attract a positive response to a person outside of friendship.

What do I truly mean when I say 'I Love You'?

When I say I love you, it means I appreciate your heart. So thank you. That means I see the future with you. When I say I love you, it means I trust you with all my soul. It means you're happy, make me happy.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What do you need to be a good lover book

If you are a book lover, you have to reach for a wide range of literary genres and authors and devour all the great new stories that come your way, both advanced and weak. On Book Lovers Day, August 9, see how many novels you should cross off your list.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What do you need to be a good lover for you

There is a unique electrical chemistry between pairs. Scent, voice, touch and type of kiss are taken into account. Technical skills and good hygiene are also important. But beyond that, there are a few more features here. 1. You study voluntarily.

What kind of books should a book lover read?

For more novels on similar subjects, book lovers can also check out Alice Walker's Magenta and The Roots of Alex Haley. Every book lover should at least dive into the horror genre, and what better job for that than the best work of the teacher himself, Stephen King.

:brown_circle: What's the best gift to get someone who loves books?

Put the full text of your favorite book, Pride and Prejudice, The Stranger, The Count of Monte Cristo and more, on a t-shirt. Litographs also sells posters, scarves and bags. If these shirts don't quite fit you, there are plenty of other options.

What to get a book lover for Christmas?

Nice bags and accessories for book lovers. Classic tote bag with book cover. From the pre-printed books, choose a vintage tote bag with a book cover (another design). (Out of Print also offers T-shirts, mugs, and more.).

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What do you need to be a good lover song

Any romantic music list should include old-fashioned swing and jazz. These classic love songs really set a nostalgic yet fun tone - perfect for celebrating everything in love.

:brown_circle: What kind of Music should I listen to when I Love a guy?

Music with melodies and lyrics to help you remember all the good times you spent together and will share again. This is the kind of music that will make them laugh and therefore yours. Finding the best love song for a man isn't much, but it can be a little tricky sometimes.

What's the most romantic song you can Sing to Your Woman?

These and many other romantic songs show his devotion, loyalty and endless love for his wife. Supremes "Baby Love". "Stuck on You" by Lionel Richie. Celine Diones "My heart will go on". "Finally" by Etta James. "Be my baby" Ronetts. "My Son Only Cares About Me" by Nina Simone.

What kind of Music should I play for my boyfriend?

If there are pop songs to remind you of, or if your friend is a fan of pop music, you should definitely make it a pop playlist. A playlist of cute songs to dedicate to a friend is sure to grab their attention. And in a good way. Sometimes music is the best way to put a smile on your face.

What do you need to be a good lover roblox id

It's pretty simple. Roblox allows users to play game music by entering specific Roblox song ID, not all current songs, but more than 100,000 ID songs on Roblox with many popular songs that you can enjoy while playing games. In order to listen to music, you must have or have access to the Boombox.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are the loud Roblox ID codes for Boombox?

Noisy Roblox ID Codes. Roblox Loud identifiers are codes used to stream music at full volume to a recorder. Here is a list of the main IDs: 1238092370 5060172096 4465573536 803592504 1299885037 4769589095 741123795 3106656207 314311828 538804066 I have collected all Loud Roblox ID codes and wrote them in this article.

What is the loud Roblox code for my heart will go on?

Especially the song "My Heart Will Go On" caught everyone's attention. The solid Roblox ID for this song is 1568352062. As the popularity of this song grew, players immediately created their own solid covers. Roblox strong ID for desktop theme is 889397884.

What is the loud Roblox ID code for coffin dance?

The solid Roblox ID for this song is 4928916137. The "Coffin Dance" meme arrived in 2020 and quickly collected whole groups of memes. This sound was so unique that many players used it in Roblox games whenever someone broke the game.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What do you need to be a good lover movie

The director is also the one who works closely with the screenwriter and the producer is the one who can best portray the script and themes. An experienced filmmaker has a good selection of art directors, videographers, casting directors and actors.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Which is the Best Love Story movie ever?

MY 30 FAVORITE Love/Romance Movies! 1 1. Endless Love (1981) R | 116 minutes | Drama, romance. 5. Rate. 30 goals. Love was avoided at school by a 15 year old girl 2 2. If only (2004) 3 3. Memorable walk (2002) 4 4. One day (2011) 5 5.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to get a movie buff in Your Life?

Your classic movie trivia game with beautiful graphics and hand-drawn celebrity portraits. With this gift, you can give the movie lover in your life not only a game, but also a keepsake. The movie buff has undoubtedly seen many movies in his life.

:brown_circle: What do you need to be a cameraman in Hollywood?

It takes experience, talent and education to become a Hollywood cinematographer. You should be able to follow the instructions of the administrators. You should also have a good knowledge of every scene you shoot. Some training in videography is also required.

:brown_circle: What do you need to be a good lover quotes

#1: A good relationship is about the bond you both share, what you like and dislike, and what you both like to do. #2: A relationship is like a rose: you water it, nurture it, and nurture it to keep it alive and prosperous.

:brown_circle: Which is the best love quote for Your Lover?

More cute love quotes for your lover. As long as my heart is over, I'll be a prisoner in your cell because I robbed you and broke your chest. As long as the day lasts twenty-four hours, every hour I will love you more, and until tomorrow comes after today, my love for you will be stronger tomorrow than today.

Which is the best quote for All you need Is Love?

All you need are love quotes. "The best or worst thing you can do for someone who hates themselves is to love them openly." “Love is not all you need, you also need food, clothes and a roof over your head. This is stupid, but true. “I never wanted to be a martyr, not even for love. I don't want to die for love.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What's the best way to express love to a lover?

Express your love with messages and make your lover love you more and more. Share them on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and all social networks. ♥ The best feeling I've ever had is when you call me your sun and you're still staring at the moonlight.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the best love messages for Lovers?

Sweet Love Messages And Quotes For Lovers ♥ The best feeling I've ever had is when you call me your sun and they're still staring at the moonlight. This tells me I'm not the only one going crazy when they're together. ♥ I just wanted to hear the most romantic song you've ever sung.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What makes you a good friend and lover?

As friends and lovers, they basically support each other, which builds trust. They see themselves as real people, good and bad, not an idealized version. If a conflict, anger, or resentment arises, try to get over it. What makes a good lover?

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to be the best lover in the world?

Focus on your partner. The person you want to show your affection to should be the only object of your attention. They will become great lovers when they feel like the only people in the world, when they are with you. This is the impression you are trying to create when you first concentrate.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you be a lover for a lifetime?

Lovers for one night or for life! A lover can also become a lover. And there's nothing like the helping hand of true love to become an even more perfect lover. Microsoft and its partners may be compensated for purchases made through the recommended links in this article.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Which is the best way to make love?

8 tips for making love 1. Foreplay is important. Remember that sex starts before the sexual part, so don't neglect the foreplay phase. 2. Set the tone. Before anything happens, you need to be comfortable (and not just where you will be). 3. Choose the right place.

What should I do to make my Man Love Me More?

Try not to overreact. If he hasn't given you a reason not to trust him, then you need to pick yourself up and put these thoughts out of your mind. Try to compromise. Mutual respect, compassion and patience are essential to ensure peace and harmony in your relationship.

:brown_circle: What does it mean to make love to your partner?

Making love can (and should) be an art, it's not purposeful, slow, stifling and most importantly, you have to stay in touch with your partner. Including emotion and romance. So, what is love?

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is it good to make love more often?

More frequent sex has many physical and psychological benefits, and some include better self-esteem, higher levels of happiness, better sleep, stronger bonds, and more. Definitely too much of a bad thing! But losing interest in love is dangerous.

What's the best way to make love to a girl?

It doesn't matter which floor is higher. They grab the wrists and start having sex. You do everything you can to prevent them from escaping. Another option is to hold your wrists with one hand and touch with the other. The safe word here is great because they have their mouths open. 6. Reverse pilot. You've heard of the reverse cowgirl.

:brown_circle: How to make a girl fall in love with you?

Open the door for him. Raise your seat. Give your jacket a gift on a cold night. Showing him that he deserves special treatment will help you find your way to his heart for all the right reasons. Try it once! You have nothing to lose.

What does it mean to make love to a woman?

Loving a woman means going crazy for a while. Throw away all the ■■■■ lies you've been told. It's about finding a new truth. You have to be brave enough to face ecstasy. He wants a union. Must be ■■■■■ on all levels. Yes sir. She can know when you're not there.

How to tell if a woman is in love with you?

Watch as he supports his body for clues. "Open" body language includes arms and legs relaxed and spread, and the occasional glance up. Closed body language involves crossing your arms or legs, straining your body and concentrating on something like a telephone.

How do you make the best love ever

To make love, you have to learn to communicate with each other. You need to connect on as many levels as possible, emotionally, spiritually and of course physically. To achieve intimacy, your bodies need to connect as much as possible, and it's best when you're face to face.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is it important for couples to make love?

Making love allows couples to have a different way of communicating (there are still dirty words around), it gives them the opportunity to be more open to each other, this includes love words that come from the heart. The vulnerability is also greater during and after love.

What's the best way to show Love to your wife?

1. Start each day with the words 'I love you'. 2. Respect it. 3. Make eye contact when you speak. 4. Hands are often touched. 5. Kiss her on the forehead. 6. Kiss her every day. 7. Kiss her to say goodnight. 8. Offer home help. 9. Give him something small but thoughtful. 10. Plan a romantic weekend.

:brown_circle: How to make your wife Love you Again?

If you really love your wife and want to work on your relationship, take care of her, take care of her, pay attention, make her feel special. Don't waste time thinking about how to get your wife to love you again. Believe and believe that she already loves you. After all, he did it a while ago. Stop worrying about life.

What's the best way to kiss your wife?

1. Kiss her and kiss her every morning before you leave the house. Research shows that couples who practice this simple discipline are much healthier than couples who don't. When he's asleep, leave him a note or give him a light kiss on the forehead and whisper, "Have a nice day, honey." 2.

What should I do if my wife won't make love to me?

You and your wife can work together to resolve the situation by talking to a marriage counselor. A licensed professional can help you resolve your concerns and figure out how to improve your relationship.

How do you make the best love to a man

A great way to love a man is to be happy and confident. This will make him appreciate you more and feel that your relationship is good for both of you, instead of spending all his time building you up.

How do you make men fall in love with you?

10 Ways Your Man Will Fall In Love With You You still love him: 6) Send him cheeky messages and photos: 7) Give him space: 8) Take a gentle shower when you're with friends:.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to make your man appreciate you more?

• Lead by example. While it should be clear that evaluation is important, this is not always the case.
  • Expect the best from them. If your partner has abandoned you in the past, you can hope they won't appreciate it.
  • Show some respect.
  • Write some helpful tips.
  • Write them a note.
  • Don't be so bitter.
  • Stop giving so much.

How to Really Love Your Man?

• Love yourself As I told men, this is not selfish.
  • Love it to yourself. Men have many qualities that they love, maybe they are strong or sexy, inspiring, funny or even rich.
  • Live your femininity.
  • Don't be his mother.
  • To meet him.
  • You can be thankful.
  • Give it some space.
  • Receive, but also give.
  • Make her feel great.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I Make my Man Love Me Again?

• Dress to impress your man. Perhaps you changed your wardrobe after the wedding so that comfort takes precedence over style and sexual desire.
  • Surprise him with dates and mini vacations. If you think my husband is going to fall in love with me again, you should.
  • Try to dare in bed.
  • Appreciate what it does for you.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which is better to feel pain or love?

There may be more lows than highs in love for someone, but pain is better than apathy. If you are emotionally numb, you may not feel pain, but you may not feel joy either.

:brown_circle: What makes you want to be a better person?

When you love someone, you want to get better. You want to do your best to feel worthy of his love. The feeling of being in love transcends time and space. Love excites and flows through your body. Of course, lost love hurts.

Is it possible for both parties to love the same person?

However, according to this narrator, it is unlikely that both parties love each other and experience this love in the same way. The narrator continues, "Love is a lonely thing." Just as no one can know or feel your pain, no one can feel your feelings of love or being loved.

Is it better to be in love or in apathy?

The feeling of being in love transcends time and space. Love excites and flows through your body. Of course, lost love hurts. This is one of the worst things that can happen to you. There may be more lows than highs in love for someone, but pain is better than apathy.

What is better to be loved or to love someone

Loving someone can be the greatest achievement, but it also brings deep downs. Falling in love is a more regular flow of happiness, but it is more of a general long-term happiness. The rollercoaster of love for someone cannot last forever, and bad failures can be devastating.

Do you love someone instead of being in love with them?

You may be thinking 'I love her' instead of 'I love her'. This transformation doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong with your relationship. Loving someone instead of feeling "in love" just shows how romantic feelings develop in relationships, especially in long-term ones.

What does it mean to be in love with someone?

Love is something you have experienced with someone. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about you. Love does not dominate, it cultivates. they are most alive when they are in love.

Can you love someone who doesn't love you in equal measure?

In an ideal world, they would both love and be loved. Unfortunately, they often love someone who doesn't love them that much and love them just as much. This can be a heartbreaking experience. They may reject them or it may turn into an unequal relationship where one person is in power.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is better to be loved or to love the world

Loving someone is easy, that's why sometimes you fall in love with a person at first sight, then you don't know anything about him, but somehow you feel that you love that person, then loving him is easier than being loved turn into.

:brown_circle: What is better to be loved or to love a man

When you love someone, it usually happens early in the relationship. You can be madly in love with her. Falling in love can trigger strong emotions. It's easy to ignore someone else's flaws because the feelings you have for them can blind you. This is often referred to as the "honeymoon phase".

:brown_circle: Is it better to be in love at the beginning of a relationship?

This is often referred to as the "honeymoon phase". However, true love is what happens when you cross that line. It's much easier to be "in love" at the beginning of a relationship, before reality sets in. The emphasis is more on romantic love.

What does the Bible say about loving God?

Jesus answered, "It is written: Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only" (Luke 4:8). Click here for more information about God. If you love me, you will keep my commandments (John 14:15). If you don't love God, you will relegate him to a lower position in your life. God says it should be your greatest love.

Why is it important to love God and others?

They cannot love enough on their own, but by faith they accept and spread the love of God. The Lord in them works through them for God and others, and your love for others shows that you are a messenger of Christ. Agape love is an unconditional gift of oneself to another without conditions.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is the love of God an emotion in the Bible?

But the love of God is not a feeling, for the Bible commands them to love, and they cannot control the feeling. I think so. They cannot phileo or save the world because this kind of love is associated with feelings and emotions. But agape isn't what you feel, it's what you do.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does the Bible say about love in action?

Agape is the love that God commands them to give. Agape is the result of action, not feelings. He appears first on the list of the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22).

What's the best quote for " I Love you "?

"I loved you yesterday, I still love you, I've always loved you, I'll always love you." - Elaine Davis "I saw you were perfect, so I loved you." Then I saw that you weren't perfect and I loved you even more.

Which is the best love quote of all time?

"I loved you yesterday, I still love you, I've always loved you, I'll always love you." - Elaine Davis "I saw you were perfect, so I loved you." Then I saw that you weren't perfect and I loved you even more. - Angelita Lim "I love you not only for who you are, but also for what I am when I am with you.".

What's the best thing to say about love?

But what could be better than finding someone who does everything because he wants to see you happy. "Love! There is no trap, there is no way out. If you really love, it will never die. Love is eternal, it is sacred, it is a way of life. An eternal feeling that eventually loses its truth.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does it mean to love someone deeply?

Being loved gives you the strength and courage to love someone. A true lover is a man who can please you by kissing your forehead, smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. All you need is love, but a little chocolate now and then won't hurt.

What does Jesus say about loving God more than life?

Therefore, loving God with all your heart and with all that you are is the first and greatest request of Jesus. And then in Matthew 10:37, "Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me," Jesus said. "He who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me" (Matthew 10:37).

What does the Bible say about love for Jesus?

Jesus invites them to abide in his love - rest, stay, stay - relax. In John 15:9 he said, “As the Father loved me, so have I loved you. Stay in my love now. Many of them equate the love of Jesus with obedience. Obedience is certainly part of showing you love him, even Jesus said that.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does Jesus say about loving your father more than you?

And then in Matthew 10:37, "Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me," Jesus said. “He who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me” (Matthew 10:37). So now you have two powerful and profound teams that change lives. Love God the Father with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.

Why do they want to love Jesus more?

Wanting to love Jesus more tells them that they will see that He is worthy of them. May his infinite glory demand infinite love, praise and adoration. That her love for him does not match her dignity to be loved. A young child may not love his mother as much as he should or may not appreciate that his mother loves and cares for her.

What are the signs that you truly love someone?

• You have butterflies in your stomach all the time when you are around your loved one or when you are almost nauseous.
  • They are still on your mind. For some strange reason you start thinking about yours
  • You love her so much that you ignore all her flaws.

What are signs that your husband is not into You?

Recommended Reading: Share Signs Your Man Is No Longer Interested In You. 1. Lack of proper conversation. Image source: Shutterstock. Most healthy marriages thrive on good conversation. While not always romantic in nature, they often provide insight into the couple's interactions with each other.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Does he Love Me signs?

Does he love me? 23 Signs He's Doing It 1. He shares his deepest feelings with you. Communication is the first key to communication and one of its characteristics. 2. Looks you in the eye. It may seem like a small thing, but it's a sure sign that you really care.

How to know when you're in love?

• You feel no pain. And yes, I mean physical pain.
  • You feel like you are using drugs. It sounds extremely dramatic, but there is something real behind it.
  • You are interested in new things.
  • Check your cell phone often.
  • You use social media a lot.
  • you feel bad
  • You laugh.
  • Your ■■■■■■ is higher.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does he love me

This is solid proof that he secretly loves you, taming his natural instincts to impress you with a sophisticated demeanor. Even if this change is strange and uncomfortable for you, respect his feelings and at least smile at him because even that smile can make his day easier.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are signs that a guy is in love with you?

11 Signs He's In Love With You The way he looks at you. He looks at you like a unicorn, like he can't believe you exist. He wants to give you. True love means giving, not receiving. Treats you as a priority. He wants to immerse himself in your life. He really sees you. Your happiness is just as important to him as it is to him. She misses you when you're apart.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does he Love you signs?

7 Signs He Loves You: 1. He's not afraid to sacrifice himself for you. Sacrificing yourself for the good of others is easier when you do it for someone else. 2. He listens to you. Studies have shown that women hear much better than men. So if a guy just doesn't listen.

:brown_circle: How do you know if someone loves you quotes

Pay attention to what the person says. Pay close attention to whether this person has a positive vision of your future together. See if this person is giving you meaningful compliments. Determine if this person means everything to you that I love. See if this person really opens up to you. Expect to leave when you're apart. I hope your mistakes are corrected.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you know if someone likes you back?

If you're wondering how to tell if someone likes you, consider whether they pay attention to the details around you. If you have an important exam or birthday, they will remember those dates. In general, people don't remember these specific details unless it's about their family or close friends.

When do you know someone doesn't love you?

However, if someone doesn't like us, there are some specific signs that can point to an end and a bright new beginning. Someone who lies about their love for you will always feel emotionally detached (even if they say they love you… all the time). This is because their words do not match the emotions they experience within themselves.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What happens when someone doesn't love you back?

Loving someone who doesn't love you is scary and you get stuck in unbearable emotions that are hard to overcome. Even worse, it can keep you from loving yourself and it can keep you from connecting with the true love you seek in this stressful and chaotic life. Sometimes Cupid intervenes where it is not allowed.

How do you know if someone is lying

Signs that someone is lying to you: 1. Increased sweating. Sweating is a symptom of anxiety, and fear is often accompanied by lying. Some liars have a cold sweat when their lies are revealed, others sweat for lies without sweating physically.

What are the physical signs of lying?

Physical signs that the person is lying: Harsh facial expression (seems to linger too long, lingers, or doesn't reach the eyes) Significant face contact (scratching, touching, rubbing eyes) Lack of eye contact/too frequent contact with contact glasses. Place elements between them and their accuser.

How do you tell a person lieing?

How to tell if someone is lying: 10 hints and clues (in ascending order of reliability) Inconsistency. They tend to think that liars are the ones who can't keep their stories clear, but name this supposed story first and therefore the least reliable because it is. Suspicious expressions. Some clues may indicate a lack of veracity: redness, blinking, dilated nostrils, fake smile. Repeat the question.

:brown_circle: What are signs of lying in a relationship?

Another obvious sign of a bad relationship is when one or the other lies a lot in the relationship. Whether it's lying about the feelings you have for each other, who you're dating or dating, it's horribly bad for a relationship. Change. Cheating is the most obvious sign that you're in a really bad relationship.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which is the best quote to describe love?

Short and cute love phrases: If I know what love is, it's because of you. Love isn't just what you feel, it's what you do. I don't love you for who you are, but for who I am when I'm with you.

When do you know you are in love?

You know you're in love when you can't sleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams. Love is education in itself. Love knows no barriers. Jump over hedges, jump over fences, go through walls to reach your destination full of hope.

How to show Love to someone without words?

You can show someone that you love them with your actions, you can express your love without using words. Small tokens of appreciation and kind gestures can go a long way. "Actions speak louder than words" - This philosophy can really change your relationship and strengthen your feelings.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to know if your partner Loves You?

Having a partner who loves you will not physically hurt you or damage your property. They will not threaten or force you to do things, make decisions for you, or reject your social support. Feeling safe also means the freedom to make your own decisions and express your thoughts without fear of your reactions.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What do you mean when you say you love someone?

There is a lot of debate about the definition of love, but essentially it is the feeling you have when you love someone and want to improve his or her life. It could also be a feeling you have for a complete stranger whom you love instantly and want to improve.

Why is it important to tell someone you love them?

It is important that the people you love know that you love them. There are many reasons for this: it strengthens your bond with them. This ensures that they understand how valuable they are to you. It makes them feel good and helps them feel supported in life. This keeps them safe.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Becoming a better lover

To be the best lover, let kindness rule your heart, not anger, hatred and selfishness. Remember that love is good. So if you want to be a better lover, check your heart and make sure it's kindness and not the other way around.

how to be a better lover