How To Attach Phone Charms

How do you connect a pendant to a mobile phone?

Easy Pendant Installation Open the ring and attach it to the pendant loop as if you were attaching a key to a key ring. Tighten the strap or lanyard ring and slide it through the notch on the phone and out the other side. Pull the pendant through the ring, then tighten it.

Similarly, you may be wondering, what are cell phone straps?

The phone screen (also called phone charms, phone straps, phone chains, and phone straps) is a pendant that is attached to a mobile device via a small strap, a clip tube that fits into the jackport, a ribbon tied with a cow, knot or thread.

In addition to the above, what is a telephone chain?

Telephone chain. A telephone chain or tree is a common term used before the modern telephone. Today’s phone chains consistently distribute information quickly to large groups, helping companies save time and work faster.

And how do you use a cell phone strap?

Tighten the lanyard or ring and slide it through the notch on the phone and out the other side. Pull the pendant through the ring, then tighten it. The ring is tied around the bar in the spell bar and the pendant hangs on the other end of the cord.

How do I connect a bracelet to my iPhone?

Here’s how: Add a lanyard or bracelet to your iPhone case

1. Not so long ago every phone had a built-in clasp to attach a bracelet to. Not so much.
  2. Using a 3/32 bit, drill two small holes about 1/2 inch apart on the side of the case.
  3. Then thread the string through the bottom holes from the outside to the back through the top hole.

How do you attach a zipper to a key ring?

Zippered keychain Hold the remote control ring away and slide the zipper cover over one of the curved metal ends of the remote control ring. Twist the keychain ring around and around to tighten the zipper on the keychain.

How do I add a keychain to my phone?

Activate iCloud Keychain on iPhone or iPad. Open the “Settings” app and tap your Apple ID banner in the “Settings” menu at the top. Tap iCloud. Scroll down and select Keychain. Activate iCloud Keychain and enter your Apple ID password when prompted.