How To Apply Clairol Semi Permanent Hair Color

How do I use Clerol Born Blonde 351 Silent Ice Semi-Permanent Toner? ۔

Clairol Born Blonde Semi Permanent Toner 351 Silent Snow No Pxide I bought an offline ping for light blonde with it. My hair is red and dry now. I have read the back of the bottle and it says that I will have to add some crystals to fit it. I dye my hair and because it is blonde I want to do well. I don't want it to take a week or more. Thank you very much. This item is no longer for sale, you may need to check it out on Amazon. thank you all !!

This page can help you.

D:

How do I use Clarol Born Blonde 351 Silent Ice Semi-Permanent Toner?

Clairol Born Blonde Semi-Permanent Toner 351 Silent Snow No Pxide I bought an offline ping for light blonde with it. My hair is red and dry now. I have read the back of the bottle and it says that I will have to add some crystals to fit it. I dyed my hair ...

It won't do anything. Semi-permanent is just a store of ink. You can't lighten your hair. And it's a tonic. Toner only removes unwanted hair colors, such as yellow or brown. The color is never used to get light blonde. Bleach.

Don't do that !!! You already have red hair, so it won't be blonde. Go to the salon first to get some paint. Then they can apply toner or you will have pink or green hair!

You don't need to do this, blonde hair will not turn red from your hair ... you need to do a complete pre-bleaching that dries your hair ... use red tonic instead ۔