- First, go to the Settings tab on the main screen.
- Scroll right and click My Fire TV or Device.
- Now click Developer Options in the settings window.
- Select apps from unknown sources, then click Enable Sideloading Third Party Removable Applications on Firestick.
In the Amazon Photos app, you can use the navigation menu to browse your personal photos and videos. Manage access to photos and videos
- From the Fire TV menu, choose Settings> Applications> Amazon Pictures.
- Select the Go to Amazon Photos option.
- Select Disable Amazon Photos or Enable and confirm Amazon Photos.
To start streaming, do the following:
- Open the Google Photos app.
- At the top right, tap Cast.
- Select Chromecast.
- Open a photo or video on your device to view it on your TV. You can scroll through the images to change the view.
Log into your Amazon account in the app. You can use the quick setup to automatically back up photo and video folders to your computer, but we can also back up Google archives for now. Drag the folder containing your photos into the Amazon Photos window.
Download and install apps on Amazon Fire
- Scroll to the main screen and select the Appstore icon.
- Browse the page to find the app you want or search for it using the search box at the top of the screen.
- While viewing an app, select the Get App button and the Download button to download the app.
Check if your files meet the requirements.
Free up storage space by permanently deleting photos and videos from the recycle bin.
Download photos and videos for iOS
Amazon Fire Stick is a small device the size of a flash drive that plugs into a TV’s HDMI port. With the Fire Stick, all TVs can stream content over Wi-Fi, such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO go, and many more. Fire Stick was introduced in 2014 and competes with Google Chromecast and Roku.
Upload Photos to AmazonPictures
These apps are compatible with all Fire TV devices, including FireStick 4K and Fire TV Cube. Keep reading! Best FireStick Apps for Movies and TV Shows
Amazon Photos and Google Photos: Features
Turn backup and sync on or off
That’s it. Free up space on your phone and stop worrying about losing a photo. Once autosave is turned on, your photos will be automatically saved to your Amazon Photos account. Once your photos are stored in Amazon Photos, you can delete the photos from your phone knowing that they have been saved securely.
Download an online photo album
Miracast Screen Sharing App - Android Screen Mirror toTV
Explore the following options for viewing photos and videos on your TV.
Cast Chromecast-compatible apps to your TV
This is a feature built into your photo albums saved with Google Photos.
Now you can play a slideshow from any album. Open the album, click on a photo and choose Slideshow from the drop-down menu, the Google Photos team on Google+ announced Thursday. The service is available in the Android app and website, but not in the iOS app for Google Photos.