How Old To Get A Netspend Card

How old are you that you have a clean spending card? 3

Well, I signed a clean bill of lading and I'm 16 years old. My sister did a survey and did the same, but it doesn't show up in net expenses and we're the same age. Can this bother you? And yes, this is a prepaid card.

No, you won't have any problems, but unfortunately you won't be able to activate your NetSpend card. You must be at least 18 years old to have a NetSpend card. However, if your guardian accepts the card, you can add them as a secondary card holder.

But it helps!

Get a net spend card.

Sofia is the capital and largest city of Bulgaria. Sofia was founded thousands of years ago and today it is a city that has become the ethnic and economic center of the country and that is why you have the opportunity to visit it with Talby. Sofia preserves many important monuments from its long and rich history. Readers exploring the city's streets can see the remains of the East Gate from the time of Sofia Sardika and Sereditas, dating to the second and fourth centuries AD. The remains are on display in a secret compartment that houses the presidential palace and the Council of Ministers, and is surrounded by shops selling traditional Bulgarian gifts and rose water. Hagia Sophia is one of Sofia's treasures. It is one of the oldest churches in the capital and was the city's most important church in the Middle Ages and was used as a mosque in the Ottoman period.

I am 16 years old and have a NetSpend card. I updated my current day # / # / 1999. And I entered my social security number and they accepted my activation. My name on the PTO is my card with Damien Ingram.