How Old Is Derek Gerard

How Old Is Derek Gerard

What is Derek Gérard's real name?

Derek Gerard (born April 3, 1995 (19950403) [24]] is a Canadian YouTuber who downloads various types of YouTube videos mainly with his best friend Jaspal Sidhu.

You might also be wondering what nationality is Derek Gerard?

Derek GerhardBorn April 3, 1995
Zodiac R.A.M.

Nationality Canadian
ethnic group caucasian
occupation YouTuber
Also, why is Derek Gerard bald? Then he started losing his back, his hollow keratin hair, and a visit to the vet was diagnosed with stress-related alopecia. The vet diagnosed Derek with stress-related alopecia, Garner said.

Even knowing what Derek Gerard's net worth is?

Derek Gerard Net Worth - $ 400,000 Derek Gerard is a Canadian YouTuber who runs his own YouTube channel. He has an estimated net worth of $ 400,000.

How old is Jasper?

biographyBiography / Wiki
first name jaspal
Surname Bhatti
occupation actor
Age 64 years old

Are they Derek and Gerard?

Derek Gerard (born April 3, 1995 (19950403) [24]) is a Canadian YouTuber who downloads various types of YouTube videos, mainly with his best friend Jaspal Sidhu.

Where was Derek Gérard born?

Derek Gérard was born in Canada on April 3, 1995. He did not provide any information about his parents or his youth. He has a sister, Neela Maria, who often appears on his Instagram feed.

How tall is Jasper?

About Jaspal Singh Bio Education School Unknown Rating Unknown Physical Stats Height Unknown Weight Unknown Who started leaving the person for me? I let the person decide that I would get over this devastating sense of ignorance and decided that YouTube creator Derek Gerard would spend 24 hours buying the food the person just bought for him.

How old is Jas Sidhu?

Sidhus jacket 24 years. Birthday June 24, 1995. Mole cancer. He has over 170,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel.

How much money does PewDiePie make?

And Forbes named PewDiePie the highest paid YouTuber with annual revenue of $ 15 million that year.

Is Jaspal Bhatti dead?

Tod (1955-2012)

Which comedian directed the Flop Show and Ulta Pulta TV shows?

Bhatti starred in and directed the hit television series Ulta Pulta and Nonsense Private Limited for the Doordarshan television network.

How Old Is Derek Gerard