How Old Is Batgirl

How Old Is Batgirl

Since when has Barbara Gordon been a Batgirl? 3

I'm trying to write a script for a young Bruce Wayne, whether he became Batman or not. I only do this for NY and I don't want to

Take Barbara Gordon there. I want to make her a sister based on that. But of course, I want to know how old she was when she became a Beat Girl. I would say that the reason he did not come here is that he has completed the third of the seven years of college. Can i do that It's also a great name for her sister: Chloe Gordon. I also explained why it didn't appear in the comics. If this name doesn't sound right, does anyone have a suggestion?

Barbara Gordon holds a PhD and worked as a librarian when she first wore a Beat Girl costume. But he was so smart that he went to college at the age of 16. He was going to a costume party, so he didn't intend to talk about it, but on the way he saved Bruce Wayne from Air Mouth. I think it takes at least 5 years to do a PhD, maybe Bobs can do it sooner because he's so smart, I think he's 21 years old. He was not as small as Ron.

How Old Is Batgirl

How Old Is Batgirl

w Older Barbara Gordon.

In some cases, yes, he was 21, but when he started acting he was around 1415, he still had to live within Grayson's age because they were dating.

16 years,

How Old Is Batgirl

How Old Is Batgirl

Myths have changed, but we think she was 18 and 21 when she got dressed.

How Old Is Batgirl