How Old Do You Have To Be To Buy Nyquil

How old are you to buy NyQuil? 3

I am 17 years old, can you give me a card? What if I am registered? I have to be careful.

No, they don't give you a card to buy medicine ...

I am 17 years old and live in Kalia. I went to CVS to buy it and when the cashier scanned it something came up on the screen which said you have to be 18 years old to buy it because of Pseudo Federer. They may be under 18 years of age and they buy some medicines, but they have a limit on these and other things because people can make these things from ingredients.

You passed the law in 2013. You can no longer buy Rotussin or NyQuil unless you are 18 years of age or older because they contain dextrometrapan.

They will give you NyQuil cards in the cities, which is now required by law. You must be 18 years old. However, if you work in a small business or go to a store that is not so good, you will probably do a great job.

In fact, I got a patent in Walmart, Georgia. So I want to know that too.

Good question! I studied pharmacy technician and did not know the answer. I will do some research myself or ask my teacher.

You must be 21 years old in Washington state.

At age 18 in Indiana.

I didn't know you had to be a certain age to buy NyQuil. amazing

I don't know where you live, but you must be 18 years old in Illinois.

I bought it when I was 16 ... they don't let you buy more than 2 bottles because you can