How Much To Pay Teenage Dog Walker

How Much Money Should You Pay a Teen Dog Walker? 3

I'm thinking of hiring my neighbor's 14-year-old son to run my dog ​​to work. All you need is water and let the dog out and maybe pull it a little into our crate. I live in IA and I don't know what the weekly rate is (you have to come 3-4 times a week for 15 minutes each time).

Thanks for all the comments!

First of all, you need to check with your parents how much you can pay for it. Some parents do not want their children to have more money or to go without reading for a second (_), and this should be respected.

Otherwise, building a nest is not much work. I would say $ 10 $ 20 / week at most and occasional daytime offers should suffice.

Personally, especially when I see you walking around the block with my dog, it probably allows me to be close to the dog and be determined. I was walking with my dog ​​and my grandmother (she was there at the time), when a neighbor asked me if there was a dog going for a walk I said no but of course I was 14 years old or I would love to find a job for that. 15 years old, but the concept is the same, he says he always sees me walking around with his dog and as he had only 5 uses, he told me that he must have walked the dog for miles in the neighborhood. Can walk . My initial payment was $ 15 for two large breeds of dogs to walk 20 minutes twice a week. It was later moved to 20, which is quite reasonable. On the other hand, you have to think about where you live, I live in a suburb / border area, but in New York or Chicago, for example, dog walkers will be paid a lot more. Change your neighbors, you're in charge of getting customers, and then you can increase your size, but it's small (pin sizes vary depending on the number of dogs, and pin sizes for shepherds or even Are very different from walking with a laboratory. Mark your number to call people and deny access and learn about your experiences with dogs. Maybe read some books on canine behavior LOL which will help me in the best way! Philly 8

Maybe up to 10 a week, if you are a reliable and good manager, buy it for 20.

I will pay you the minimum wage, which is 8 / hour here. as well as. If you work 15 minutes per day, 4 times a week, this is normal. So he's going to make 8 a week, or you can make it up to 10 or whatever you think is worth it.

I would say $ 25 a day or $ 75 a week. Since it only lasts 15 minutes, it should not cost much.

Anywhere between $ 25 to $ 75 per week ...

I would say $ 50 / day or at least $ 250 / week