How Much To Paint A Truck Bed

Does it cost a lot to paint one side of my bed?

It would be more economical to have rhino lining on your bed. Worthwhile.

I am sorry. When you say I'm lying in bed, I'm a little tired.

And I find that a little bit extreme.

Did you take enough time to paint one side of my bed? ^

I have a 2005 Nissan Frontier with paint stains on the back of the bed. After guessing, they need $ 1000 to fix it, because they say that since it's metal paint, you can't accidentally mix it in and you need to breathe all over the door. I tried to touch myself, but to no avail. Does this estimate sound correct? This is only a 3x3 area.

update

It's outside, not inside.

It would be cheaper to line your bed with rhinoceros. Worthwhile.

I am sorry. When you say I'm lying in bed, I get a little tired.

Did you take enough time to paint one side of my bed?

I have a 2005 Nissan Frontier with paint / dent in the back of the bed. It costs $ 1,000 to fix when in doubt, he said, adding that you can't accidentally mix it in because it's metal paint, and you have to breathe all over the door. I tried to recover it myself, but to no avail. Does this estimate sound correct? This is a 3x3 area only.

update

It would be cheaper to have rhinos in your bed. Worthwhile.

I am sorry. When you say I'm lying in bed, I'm a little tired.

Does it cost too much to repaint one side of my bed? ۔

I have a 2005 Nissan Frontier with paint / dents on the back of the bed. After guessing, they spent $ 1000 fixing it because they said you can't mix it by mistake because it's metal paint and the whole door needs to be repainted. I tried to improve myself, but to no avail. Does this estimate seem correct? This is an area of ​​only 3x3.

update

It would be more economical to have rhino lining on your bed. It is very valuable.

We apologize. When you say I'm lying on the back of the bed, I'm a little tired.