How Much Should A 6 Week Old Pitbull Puppy Eat

Do I have to feed my 6 week old puppy dog ​​often? 3

I have a 6 week old dog and he is a pit bull. I wonder how many times a day I feed him. And tried to teach you not to use, better idea? I also need good advice on how to teach him to sleep in a cage and not to moan loudly. Any good suggestions for me?

Don't shout, but if you want to choose one, you have to spell the race name correctly. Pitt Bell consists of two words. Next, I ask, what do you do with a six week old dog? Most states focus on donating, selling, or adopting an 8-week-old dog. Your dog doesn't have a valuable socialization lesson that only a mother can teach her dog.

Most importantly, in order to be successful, you need to know the history of race and ethnicity and be responsible for listening to the American Pitt Bill Terrier. So I will do your research and hurry.

To be successful in this world, a Pit Bell needs social, exercise and exercise every day! Feed your dog three times a day. And give him good quality dog ​​food that you can't buy at the supermarket. As a rule of thumb, if you can get it at a grocery store, here it is: Buy it from a pet store that doesn't sell puppies, Pet Smarter, Petco (you have an idea)! When he has finished eating, wait 10 minutes and take him out to do the housework. Vaccination is also very important. And for pit bulls, foolish vaccinations can save their lives, make no mistake, so be sure to fill out the full dog kit! Pitt Bell is carrying the Paro virus, that's all!

Very nice and safe! **

Feeding a 6 week old puppy dog

We all know that you should not take a puppy from its mother for eight or nine weeks, we all know but if mother refuses or puppies get very sick then someone is responsible for dog Should take except

I took my dog ​​from a woman who had an orgasm at three weeks old, took her to the doctor and she was worm and weak, obviously I will not leave my dog ​​in that condition till eight weeks old ۔ Will not live So don't judge anyone until you have all the facts.

I have raised many dogs since I was a child, including two days' worth of bread, which survived the murder of my mother, who shook all siblings and never had a problem with them. He grew up in a loving and caring way that I was capable and sociable. . With my other dog

Right now, my Ken Corso is six weeks old, he eats the best dry dog ​​food I can buy, makes a great Gray Energizer, and drives two Zachinawser and my dog ​​crazy.

He has 24/7 dry food with a cup of water in his plate which is great and the doctor is very happy that it has been compared for three weeks now that I have decided to stop it.

Since it is a pit bull, I will say it 3 times a day and when it grows up I will say it twice a day. For training, I suggest you take your tool and place it where you want to train it and carry it. I just had my dog, yes, and I keep putting it in my notebook, but he doesn't know why he's doing it. So if I write in a notebook, D, yes! In that case, bring a paper towel which you will use to clean the dirt of the place where you want to collect it. I also have a doorbell and I ring it whenever we go out. As far as the cash register is concerned, leave it there. The last time I went there was a few times, but then I went straight to the cashier. She cried a little, but fell asleep. All you need to do is send her love. Best wishes and best wishes :)

You should feed her three times a day for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and give her milk for morning tea and afternoon tea. Patience is best for exercise, take it off after every meal, every drop of drink and after waking up in the morning and after sleeping. Cage training is difficult for the first few weeks, he groans, making sure he is warm and there is no draft in the room. Give her lots of toys. A glass of milk in bed can calm and numb them, which can help.

Oh ...

If you are not sure what to feed, consult your local veterinarian (:

Stop, even with cage training. If he groans, he'll know you're coming back and you'll let him out.