How Much Should A 15 Year Old Weigh

How much does a 58 or 15 year old girl weigh?

Considered to be 58 (68 inches) high, the normal range is between 125 and 151 pounds (the rate between 1923). As mentioned, your BMI is 16.7 and your BMI is less than 17.6. If you could weigh 5 kg, it would be much better. You are still young, but if you weigh 110 years now, you are at risk for osteoporosis and other health problems.

According to my other source:

People who are underweight have a higher risk of malnutrition. Being underweight can affect growth and development and can lead to infertility or weight loss. It can cause fatigue, irritability and poor concentration, as well as impaired thermoregulatory capacity. Due to the reduced immune response, thin people are less resistant to infections and diseases.

It is recommended that people who are underweight gain only one pound per week until they reach the appropriate weight. Regulation with the consumption of calories plus density (c'est-à-dir des noix auutu de brezels) in regulation (quotidiennement) in extra regulation (troubles) in distress, in addition to discomfort in frequentment and well-known foods in bont des liquids Problem.

Average weight 5 to 8 women

You are underweight.

Your BMI is 16.7 and it should be 19

Not sure if you need too much weight. Sorry, I don't have much help.

It's too thin. I weigh 12, 5, 2 and 95 pounds and I would expect an average height / weight for my age. (47%)

You will get thinner! I would say that around 120-140 your l. The potential weight will be good. But the speed you have may not save you. : Come back

You are underweight.

You must weigh a minimum of 125 and a maximum of 140.

I think your minimum weight is 135 for your weight. I am as tall as you and I am the same age and weight 140 and your normal weight is almost less than normal.

She is thin for her size. You need at least 30 pounds more. Eat a healthy diet

Lol, that's 110 pounds. You are good. Keep it as it is :)