How Much Does Sonic Pay

How Much Does Sonic Pay

What is the salary of the voice?

Do you really want to pay 2.50? I worked for it in high school 5 years ago. They paid me 6.00 / hour and I got an extra signal. It's actually quite impressive. I usually go to 100200 on busy days and from 2060 the day ends slowly.

How Much Does Sonic Pay

How Much Does Sonic Pay

Voice pay

Voice payment

This page can help you.

Come back:

What is the salary of the voice?

I recently applied for a job at Sonic Drive ... My stepfather asked questions like: Why do you want to work there? They pay about 50 to 2.50 a year. And he said he doesn't have to pay the minimum wage because the people who work there ...

I work for voice and its minimum wage. The tips you get are not necessary or as expected in a restaurant, so it's extra money. If you are working on Sonak and it will cost, if you are busy and more then you will get more suggestions. And sometimes you can use inline skates, which are n (depending on the business and the caregiver).

Hello! Prior to that, he worked at Sonics in Jeon, Texas, W.NW Freeway and Main Street. I worked there for two years. They gave us a 3.45+ tip. Every place is different depending on the region. DFW is the busiest sound for the space it works for in the metroplex. We are highly recommended for our excellent customer service and fast delivery of orders. Well, since this area is very busy ... we make a lot of money just by putting tips. Not to mention our minimum wage. However, I know that places that are slow and don't have many stores pay more to make up for the lack of indicators. I would say you learn your local voice. Rate them based on customer service and the timeliness of your order. They want to work in a place where they are proud of their customer service because it reflects you. Good customer service is worth a lot of money! There is definitely money to be made if you work with the right voice. Just one note ... I have at least $ 100 per regular 6 hour shift.

How Much Does Sonic Pay

How Much Does Sonic Pay

You pay $ 5 brz and ur:]

Not really if you are a waiter or waitress, they can only pay Euro ی 2.14 and the rest you have to make up with the hint.

Sorry, but it's true.

If this is true. If you tip regularly, the 85.585 federal minimum wage does not apply.

How Much Does Sonic Pay