How Much Does Platos Closet Pay For Clothes

How much did Plato's wardrobe cost his clothes?

First, make sure your clothes are washed and sewn. Also, they usually only accept clothes that have been on the market for a year and a half. (But exceptions are based on your inventory etc.)

Plato's wardrobe pays its customers 30-40% of what they return and sell. Remember that their prices are very reasonable, even between 30 and 40% of the retail price.

Articles are processed according to their names and status. For example, you earn more than a zealous t-shirt (available from Target) for an Abercrombie T-shirt.

The best way to gauge what you are buying is to wear jeans. If Pluto buys Abracom jeans for you, the average price of jeans in their store is $ 20, so you earn کم 8. But if you bring branded jeans (True Religion, Humanity, Seven for Humanity) with you, for example, they are priced between 45 45 and $ 65 and you end up with $ 15 and $ 25. ۔

For example, help! :)

Boards are a good example, but I think with a lot of options they usually carry a few things. It also depends entirely on who is looking at your clothes. I sent back the same clothes that had been rejected and another office decided to buy them.

I usually charge them تقریبا 2030 for about ten items. They usually cost $ 13 for a top and pants. The weaver jacket is where the real money is. They usually pay $ 58 for the jacket. The last time I was there, they took only 7 of my things and gave me 56 56 for them.

If they don't receive some items you think are in your store (and are in good condition), try bringing them back at another time or moving them to another plate!

They won't give you much, but it's better than just sitting in your closet. So don't use anything that you might use at any time. I picked up a laundry bag full of stuff. No designer, no Abercrombie, etc., but no kmart. Stratospheric and much like. When I arrived they were very friendly and informed me that I needed 20 minutes to browse the store. They took 2/3 and I got ڈالر 30. I arranged the rest and decided to return it to my locker or make it happy. They don't give you a receipt for everything, so I know what's broken, but I guess it was about $ 2 for everything. I also brought books, hats and jewelry (nothing special). As a general rule, if you do not have clothes that you do not wear, take them with you. Ok me

Otherwise, the name or item of the garment will not be accepted or if the garment is too old it should be in good condition. Don't go crazy, but try to see what they give you if you are happy to be offered a drink, otherwise leave it to use.

They usually look at the style, otherwise they do not accept it. . I now

I did it only once and I for scholarships and a half. 55 won.

So yeah, they don't really pay that much.

How much did you pay for the scholarship?