How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Wiring Harness

How hard is the wire and how much does it cost to replace it? 3

My lights have been on for over 2 weeks. I took it to the SP and he told me that the stiffness of my cable needed to be changed. I'm just crazy to give myself and 2,174.75. Share

The harness bundle is a set of wires. And yes ... buying and installing it can be expensive. My advice is to get a second opinion. In my opinion, unless the bracelet is badly damaged, it is not necessary to replace it completely.

John's wiring repair costs

Now it's not a question of cable resistance, you can say about usage. The ene cable harness is a complete cable harness that connects all your ene components and transmits power and information to the car just like your computer and your dashboard screen.

They rob you! They just can't find the problem and take advantage of it.

Visit Autozone or another auto parts store that will scan your computer for free. (Explains why the indicator light is on).

Get in your car, tell them they're crazy and take them somewhere else.

The only reason you can change your seat belt is if you have a G in the annealed compartment or if your car is more than 30 years old. (Then the cable will break and the insulation will break)

If your car is running on signal light, the problem is not expensive, there is almost always a sensor malfunction. If the indicator light goes on and the ■■■■■ stops or stops working, it can be more expensive.

At 200,000, you can put a new (modified) car in your car.

It bothers me because the mechanics you are working with don't trust the hard working mechanics that most people do.

If you want, print it out and give it to your child.

My PIN 3867369646

This page can help you.

D:

How hard is the wire and how much does it cost to replace it?

My lights have been on for over 2 weeks. I took it to the SP and he told me that the stiffness of my cable needed to be changed. I was really upset because he gave me an email for $ 2,174.75 per share.

It will be expensive. Copper wire is very expensive !!! So they stole it. If you take this cable out to the yard, it will cost between $ 3.00 and 00 5.00 per pound. Copper is very heavy, so they have at least $ 200 left. Consider a dredger or even thousands of dollars as an alternative cost.

I will do some research and find an electric car that specializes in wiring.

It's hard to believe that the bracelet needs to be changed.

A harness is just a set of wires and connectors that connect different parts of your car and sensors.

The two biggest benefits are big money.

What did the SP say? Lost circuit or wire control damaged due to heat, accident, or the like?

A harness is a bundle of wires connected to each other. Depending on the vehicle, the price ranges from 200.00 to 3400.00 plus lr. We have a Land Rover and the price of cable is 1800.00 plus 1400.00 lr.