How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Blown Outlet

How much does it cost to replace an e-shop? ۔

A friend of this friend (called an electrician) installed an outdoor water feature in my yard and used only the indoor extension cord. Then it rains and you know! Now the sockets are really n (yes, I tested the box myself). How much will it cost me to fix it? Greer!

You can buy a point of sale for 1. Turn off the circuit breaker (you know what it is), pull the screwdriver and the pointed pliers towards the socket. Remove the old plug and connect the new one just like the old one. It is suspected that the cable is bad. Just to check if it's an external socket, maybe GFCI. If so, tap Reset to change it and see if it solves the problem. If you need to replace the GFCI outlet, it will cost around 5 5.

It depends on the loss. If the only thing that's bad is the plug, you'll be charged $ 20 for installing a code-approved external plug and cap. If the cable is damaged, the WLE circuit will need to be replaced, which can cost tens of dollars.

If you do not turn off the circuit breaker, use five BS for the outlet and some of you and all of them.

It's probably just GFI enabled ... find the utility cover back in the socket and plug it in ... Most of the time, ponds have wired pumps.

This may cause SRT on the cable. The solution is $ 3.50, but first you need to know the reason for the second exit.

Do you need a real licensed electrician ... or can you get one?

Is this your snow?