How Much Does Homevestors Pay For Houses

How much do you think the investor will give me in 200,000? 3

You know, we buy using people. My parents raised me and have been in my family for 20 years. It's in good condition (maybe 7 out of 110 scale), just needs some minor repairs and exterior paint work. I think the worst thing was a broken dishwasher. I don't think it will go below $ 180,000. Do you think that is possible? I mean, for God's sake, that's a 20,000 discount.

The reason I want to use Mavericks is because I don't want to deal with people who come to my house every day and make appointments. I think a quick seller would be a better choice for me.

Thanks in advance

update

You know, we buy using people. My parents raised me and have been in my family for 20 years. It's in good condition (maybe 7 on a scale of 110), just needs some minor repairs and exterior paint work. I think the worst thing was a broken dishwasher. I don't think it's going to go below $ 180,000. Do you think that is possible? I mean, for God's sake, that's a 20,000 discount.

The reason I want to use MyWisters is because I don't want to deal with people who come to my house every day and make appointments. I think a quick seller would be a better choice for me.

Thanks in advance

** Additional information changes **

I know the utility costs $ 200,000 because a reviewer came to inspect the property. Also, I'm waiting for someone to reply that he has actually sold me everything and all the buggies are still valuable.

I don't think they hurt you much. You should definitely find a real estate agent and you will get more money than the sale price.

They can give you $ 100,000. Ask a realtor to help you arrange your property and schedule an appointment. And you get the best emails. A cheap quick sale, but دنوں 20,000 is no big deal these days. W. says its use is $ 200,000. Ask an agent to do a comparative analysis of the market for you. No fee will be charged. This will tell you that e.

I think you would probably do better if you did the following: (I am an active real estate investor and the investor will probably pay you 60-70% of my value)

1. Make a list of properties for sale on your local MLS (find a broker to list them for a flat fee) and indicate that you will close the seller in advance with another mortgage. This will expand the buyer's market to buy, use and sell and you need to take a second mortgage, say 20%, then let the buyer pay 6 pymt and sell the second mortgage promotional note to the buyer at a discount and Receive 70% of the total amount you receive for the property is $ 188,000.

2. Introduce someone who works 510% bad credit for financial use, pay to fix his credit and maintain your rating for 6 months, then sell at 85% of the price. 170,000

This means you don't have to pay a mortgage on this property and clear paperwork about it.

I just solved a problem with an investor near me, so I have some numbers and a review for you. It's 40 miles from New York City and I inherited my use of Elle when she moved in 2013. It has 2,000 square feet of basic use, heated, electric rented cabins, and 600 square feet of land. Car use Cabin rent is $ 1,200 per month and all taxes are paid. We have no mortgage on the property.

It cost $ 349,000 in 2013, as a fixer, crack, anything ... that's how it's rated. I installed a new can and it was heavily painted and plastered. Given the tough market, we're only asking for $ 335,000 and of course we'll talk about that too.

So Mevestor (I'll call him Harry) contacted me about our ad. Tohat called and said he was using a record-based formula and that what was completely correct would sell for $ 245,000. So he offered 159,000 with the formula. I asked him which hut? A stock of this size sold for $ 130,000 last week. It gets weird and funny:

Harry told me he had no trace of the cabin (yes), and there ... and quote, he ... can't explain it in the formula. I told him now that he knew it was clear he would. He said he couldn't. I replied that I could not donate فارم 100,000 or more from the farmhouse and that the income from it was free. And if we know your $ 245,000 is correct, that would bring the total sales to $ 345,000, which is exactly what we're asking for!

So he said they can only ... I think what he said ... 159/250. I asked him how many 250 there were and he explained ... it meant $ 159,250. So I said oh ... maybe that's $ 250 for a cabin. So I told him I read all the investors and understood that this is a deal and they have to offer a little money and everything ... real estate at $ 200,000 without blinking, so the offer is actually his Just like that On the street and asked me to give him $ 40,000.

So the end result is, yes, I understand ... I understand the formula, the agreement and the benefits that some people use. But for God's sake ... they should take care of all the buildings on at least one property! Low bids were expected ... but what I didn't expect was that I would go to free accommodation just for fun.

You get 65% of the utility value in good condition.

Mevestor's mission is not to pay market value.

They will probably offer 100115k. Real estate investors are greedy. Most don't use where they only make 20k as you offer.