How Much Does A Saint Bernard Cost

How much does it cost to feed St. Bernard?

I wonder what the average monthly cost of feeding St. Bernards is. I know there is no definitive answer, but I'm just looking for an estimate based on other people's personal experience. What's more ... please don't answer too much, I know !!! I'm looking for a dollar. Thank you very much!

I'm a veterinarian tech and you have to buy an average bag of 50 pounds every two weeks, to feed him like a big dog depending on where you live and how much the dog bags cost and if If you want to buy a cure for it, find out for yourself what you are going to spend.

St. Bernard

It depends on the quality of the food you give him.

Cheap quality: $ 4,050 a month (a £ 20 food bag costs $ 10.00)

High quality (better digestion, less use and less waste): $ 6,080 per month.

Best quality (such as Royal Canon or Science T): $ 100 to 120 per month.

This is just dry food. Find out more if you want to finish a canned meal. St. Doug Bernard also had a number of health problems. So add weight fees to your budget. Not to mention animal shelters, which are more expensive for large breeds.

If you are looking for one of them, ask what they eat in a day (in a cup) if they are dogs and ask what they eat. They are probably wearing elite shirts, but you can exchange them cheaply to meet your financial needs. Also, learn about the history of hereditary complications in dogs and breeds. Don't buy a dog just because you love it, make sure you can give it all the time and care you need (different breeds have different needs for it) as well as early medical care. The cost of care, personal care, etc. For example, but for our 2 big dogs (one 75 pounds, one 100 pounds), Iams spend 80 80,100 a month on large bread dog food. Depending on which store is in stock and the size of the bag. I usually buy a 40 pound bag every 22 and a half weeks.

I can't answer because I don't know what you will feed your dog. It can be as cheap as the first opinion and as expensive as premium foods like Innova or Kennedy.

We care about you. My dog ​​weighs 5060 pounds and I would say 60 pounds a month. I think you can double up and add something to St. Bernard.

How much does it cost to feed St. Bernard?

I wonder what the average cost of feeding St. Bernards per month is. I know there is no definitive answer, but I'm just looking for an estimate based on other people's personal experience. What's more ... please don't answer too much, I know !!! I'm looking for dollars. Thank you very much!

I am a veterinarian and you have to buy an average of 50 pounds bag every fortnight, he has to be fed like a normal big dog, depending on where you live and the price of the dog bag How much and if you want to buy a treat for it. . Determines if you get what you are going to spend.

It depends on the quality of your food.

Cheap Quality:, 4,050 per month (a 20 pound lunch bag costs $ 10.00)

High quality (better digestion, so eat less, waste less): 6,080 per month.

Best quality (such as Royal Canyon or Science T): $ 100 120 monthly

This is just dry food. Find out more if you want to finish a canned meal. St. Doug Bernard also had many health problems. So include doctor's fees in your budget. Not to mention the animal shelters, which are more expensive for older breeds.