How Much Does A Pin Up Girl Tattoo Cost

How much does a traditional pin-up tattoo cost? 3

While preparing my first tattoo, I always wanted a traditional style pin-up girl like a nurse or a mermaid. I prefer side or calf. It will be 7 7 1/2 inches. In color. In your opinion, which location hurts the most?

For your health,

Sitting

Questions abound. Most artists charge around ً 150 an hour, but they usually quote you for a piece. I have two tattoos that cost $ 150 and last 45 hours (including breaks etc.) and one that costs $ 350 (and lasts until then). It all depends on the artist and what you want to do. Traditional American straight, no shadows ... I know, but depending on the design, it can take up to 23 hours to get a tattoo.

Each SP has its own point of view. Most will do the math for you, but as long as they are professional they can provide a quote. The saying I often hear about Rebel SPS is that a good tattoo is not cheap and a cheap tattoo is not good. When deciding, consider the quality, especially since this is your first tattoo. A good tattoo artist may ask for a little more, but in the end it will pay off and there will be a beautiful work of art on your skin for years to come. He's probably looking for 350. Wherever there is more damage, I can safely say that I will be with them. This is a very sensitive area, if you are bothered by pain then this is not a good place to get a tattoo. The calf is a child's play, you can barely smell it. I have a really big tattoo on my calf that took me six hours to get, and I'm pretty comfortable, except for the part where my hips are tight because I've got tattoos (leg tattoos are very complicated, so Don't do that.)). Also, tattoos may change with age, but are less common in the leg area. Also, if you want to show everyone your new tattoo and pick up your shirt whenever you want to change it, it can be annoying and inappropriate in some places. I say go to the calf.

L Great for your first tattoo!

This page can help you.

D:

How much does a traditional pin-up tattoo cost?

While preparing my first tattoo, I always wanted a traditional style pin-up girl like a nurse or a mermaid. I prefer side or calf. It will be 7 7 1/2 inches. In color. In your opinion, which location hurts the most?

For your health,

Sitting

Traditional pin-up tattoos

A woman will never value you with others.

It has tattoos. Only a girl can love them.

Come on ... tell the world your story with a tattoo.

Or whatever you want, everything.

If pain is your only concern, now is the time to get a tattoo.

My friend has one and it costs 350, but it really depends on where you live.