How Much Does A New Car Stereo Cost

How much does it cost to reconnect all my car radios (if I take them to the SP)? 3

I have a Chrysler Sabering LCC, my CD player, but I only have one Twitter working, the speakers behind me are working, but I have to accept the positive aspects of the metal around the speaker, this So I'm wondering how much it will cost. I need to reconnect my car. I also have 2 12s and an amplifier that I want to connect, does anyone know how much it costs

How do you get new speakers or use the same speakers you have? If you want a new speaker you have to buy a new one and set the speaker setting amplifier and add 30 ~ 35 sound and connect the subwoofer to 15A sound like 75!

I have been installing car radios for 56 years.

My mom is working on a great buy and it costs about ً 80. I just wanted to search the internet or ask a friend for help.

Not much, they usually use existing cables. Unless you include an amplifier or other speaker that requires special cables. The last car I moved was $ 45.00.

Any belt can be easily attached to the new system. Your technician is a lazy person who doesn't want to work. These people just want to make money by solving bad problems.

It can be cheaper than SP.