How Much Does A Half Sleeve Tattoo Cost

What is the average one and a half sleeve tattoo? ۔

I wanted to go to Miami Ink on my birthday and get a tattoo. In fact, it was not even half arm. He will go in the middle of my bull. It will go around my arm and it will be very detailed. How much will you spend? I only have one tattoo so I'm not sure what it is.

There is no median, if you know where you want to go you can call or email the SP and ask for more information. There are many factors to consider, including the artist you want to tattoo. I'm sure Miami Ink Wells is highly regarded for their talents because they are famous, but Miami Ink Wells is not the end and they are just tattoos. There are artists who are better than these artists. But if you just want a Miami ink tattoo, that's fine. But if you want a tattoo from a talented local artist, I'll help you find one, just email me.

Fix me

A well-designed and detailed half-sleeve usually costs no less than $ 500, depending on where you make it. Some places may ask for more, but I got about 12 12,200, so you're in luck. As for Miami Inc., I met a while ago, wherever it's prominent, so you can't afford big tattoos. Just make a promise, good work is worth it.

Arm tattoos