How Much Do Labs Weigh

How Much Do Labs Weigh

How much does it cost to weigh in the laboratory after 7 months? 3

I couldn't find the progress chart in the lab so I decided to ask. I have a 7 month old yellow lab. I recently went to the doctor with him and he said he was going to put on a lot of weight. However, it already weighs 67 pounds. He also looked almost thin because I could see his ribs more easily than I should have (just the right amount of food). I know no one can guess their size, but I'd like to know if anyone has experience with large lab dogs so I can give you an idea of ​​what you're going to get. ۔ I've heard it weighs up to 120 pounds, so I'm trying to see if I can get it a cage and then a bigger cage already there (which is enough for that at the moment). Is appropriate). Little did I know that he had it, he told me he was 80 pounds tall! Thank you very much!

Rapidly growing lab dogs reach their weight in about six to seven months, your dog will return to normal.

http://lador.oweb.eu/

Okay I have a 6 month old Golden and she weighs 59 pounds. They are a very similar breed, so you can compare weights. Puppies grow up and look different at different times, so your dog may look a little fat at the moment, but he still has a lot to do. I won't worry too much about weight for at least 12-18 months, so you might have a better idea. Merry Christmas!

How Much Do Labs Weigh