How Many Weeks Is 8 Months Pregnant

Will I be 8 months pregnant in a few weeks?

Sorry, the people here are very rude. I'm also aware of this because most people seem to spend 4 weeks equal to a month, but a month is longer than 4 weeks. I am currently 30 weeks old and when I said I was 7 months old my mom told me I would not be 7 months old until I was 2 months old and now I feel like I am lying when I tell it to my friends. Are 7 months old I will use the 4 week = 1 month rule because it makes you look more advanced.

8 x 4 = 32. In 5 days?

This page can help you.

D:

How many weeks after will I be 8 months pregnant?

I am currently 31 weeks, 2 days pregnant ... When will I be 8 months old?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX33ukfavbY

8x4 = 32.

Some days or because each month lasts a little over 4 weeks ... so I will say about you 3334 weeks, you have officially 8 months

I came with a girl that day ... Well, Sunday will be 7 months and April 19 will be 8 months. I found that you can count every 4 weeks to see if you are too far away.

In week 32

I think this is very common. I had a problem with our eldest son because he didn't want to hurt the baby and he didn't like it. Now I don't have this problem this time. However, because my wife was tired or sick, I took a step back. On the other hand, he felt that I was having the same problem as the first child, so he stepped back. So we are in a constant state of stagnation and we both understand that the other person is in trouble. I plan to break it down this week after mowing the lawn, finishing the nursery painting and maybe cleaning the garage ... oh my god!

32 weeks

Hahahahaha ... I don't know sorry, but I have 4 weeks and a few days left..I am very happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!

Will I be 8 months pregnant in a few weeks? 3

I am currently 31 weeks pregnant, 2 days pregnant ... when will I be 8 months old?

To update

New people you think are better than anyone else if I just ask a question, if you think I am, why answer my question, rock and grow ... in it No doubt the only question is that you do not ask. ..Then next time you see my question here, thank you all for taking the time to answer the question, I appreciate it.

Sorry, the people here are very rude. I know this too because most people spend 4 weeks equal to a month, but a month lasts more than 4 weeks. I am 30 weeks old now and when I said I was 7 months old my mom told me I would not be 7 months old until she was 2 months old and now I feel like when I I'm lying when I tell him. Friends, I have 7 months. I will use the 4 week = 1 month rule because it looks more advanced to you.

This page can help you.

D:

Will I be 8 months pregnant in a few weeks?

I am currently 31 weeks, 2 days pregnant ... When will I be 8 months old?

8x4 = 32.

A few days or more because every month is a little over 4 weeks ... so I'm saying about 3334 weeks, you officially have 8 months

I came with a girl that day ... well, Sunday will be 7 months and April 19 will be 8 months. I noticed that you can count every 4 weeks if you are far away.

On week 32

I think this is very common. I had a problem with our eldest son because he didn't want to hurt the baby and he didn't like it. Now I don't have this problem this time. However, as my wife got tired or sick, I took a step back. On the other hand, he felt that I was having the same problem as the first child, so he stepped back. So we were constantly fighting and we both felt like someone else was in trouble. I'm planning to do this this week after mowing the lawn, completing the nursery painting and maybe cleaning the garage ... ■■■■ it!

Hahaha..I don't know, sorry but I have 4 weeks and a few days now..I'm so happy !!!