The volume unit of tablespoon measurements is tbsp. The measurement may be varied from region to region. In the United States tablespoon capacity is 14.7 ml or 16 tbps in a cup. United Kingdom tablespoon capacity is 15 ml and Australian tablespoon capacity is 20 ml.
These are mentioned conversions of tablespoons in a cup,
- 16 tablespoons is equal to the one cup,
- 2 cups are equal to one pint
- 2 pints are equal to one quart
- 3 teaspoon is equal to one tablespoon.
Cup is a volume unit and then it represent as a “C”. Below are some measurements of cups.
- 1 cup is equal to 16 tablespoons
- 1 cup is equal to 24 dessert spoons as per US conversion,
- one cup in metric is equal to 14.08 tablespoons
- 1 cup in metric is equal to 21.117 dessert spoons for UK conversion.