How Many Slices Of Summer Sausage Is 2 Oz

How much, chopped, 60 grams of summer veal sausage? ۔

No one can give a definite answer to this question because we do not know the diameter of your summer sausage nor do we know the thickness of the slices.

For waiters, you should avoid preparations that use heat! That means not cooking. It complicates things a bit, but it's still possible. Try cooking without heat. Or do everything in the microwave so you don't add extra heat. Food always appeals to me during the season. This means eating fresh, seasonal foods. Tomatoes are plentiful in summer, as are peaches and wild berries. Oh, and rhubarb. Lots of great tips. I know you mentioned that you know sandwiches and salads. But there is so much diversity and that's the key to changing things. Try wrapping in a soft tortilla. Try more exotic items such as herbs and citrus goat cheese on a croissant. Don't think of turkey, mayonnaise and cheddar cheese. Think of a canned salmon salad with chopped chives and lemon mayonnaise on a Caesar Bun! Show creativity! Also, get help from your local store. Buy some boiled roast chicken, some flakes, sprinkle some on top and serve. Or try BBQ pork / beef / chopped chicken. Just clip the microphone and place it on the desired tray. Make a nice combination of bread, cheese and fruit with a spray of wine or juice for a light dinner. It can be very beautiful and very tasty. Also try crispy tartella with fresh sauce (or from the glass, they can make salsa in your meal if you don't want them). If you don't mind using a little fire, boil a little water, add some noodles and make a cold noodle salad. They have ready-made kits for it or they make it themselves. Use pasta, spiral or elbow. Cool the flour by putting it in cold water. Add fresh vegetables and your favorite sauce (we love the farm). I also add papironi, salami or ham. Molten and frozen peas are a great addition. A little onion and green pepper is good. There is also a sauce or cheese peel. We and my best advice: be creative.

It depends on the thickness of the piece. Why not weigh 60 grams and then slice?

It depends on the thickness of the panel.