How Many Sentences Make A Paragraph

How many sentences are there in a paragraph? ۔

I was in school and when the power up indicated that at least two paragraphs were being written for each question asked, a paragraph is formed with several sentences ???? I checked the dictionary and there is no exact number.

There is no specific number. You can have paragraphs containing one sentence. Remember that a paragraph is a series of interrelated sentences that express tension. If shock can be expressed in one sentence, it is a chapter for his uncle.

In most cases it really depends on what year you are. Elementary school usually has 35 sentences. The average is 56 56 sentences. Or make sure you cover everything you need to write in a well-written paragraph.

They taught me that there are at least 5 sentences. One of them is a subject sentence, three are y (support) and the last sentence combines the whole paragraph. Mini article format.

Absolute is at least one sentence.

When trying to write a great paragraph, stick to one main idea. A paragraph requires three elements: first, an introductory explanation of the idea, second, auxiliary elements such as facts, and third, a summary that summarizes the main idea. In other words, tell your discretion what you are going to say, explain it in detail, and tell your loved one what you just said.

If you need to explain the idea, your paragraph can be several pages long.

5 to 8 sentences.

I would say 810 sentences are good. I will still do it.

I use the first sentence as an introduction, the second as an introduction, supporting or explaining the following. The last sentence is the end or creation.