How Many Scoops Of Enfamil For 3 Oz

How much formula per 3 oz of water? 3

So my baby eats more than 2 ounces of milk but less than 4, my sister told me to make 4 ounces and let him think about what to eat, but truth be told, if he doesn't eat it, all the food will be half lost. The formula is low, I don't mind if the formula wasn't that expensive. So my question is which formula should I put in your 3 oz water?

IKD when I was clean but thanks 10 points :)

And yes, I do part of the day and I know it's free, but that's not my question. I know some mothers are rude when they don't ■■■■■■■■■■ their babies.

update

Ok thanks thanks i'm just asking because i read you lost 2/2 of the formula because you were wrong or something, i just wanted to know if any of you That's what he said.

The formula is difficult to misunderstand. The blades are bent down, which now looks like it's not half done and you're off. This means you can't use one scoop to make 1/2 scoop for that ounce. If you want to be sure, you have 2 cices.

1) Make 6 ounces and divide between two bottles, keep one in the fridge later. In a few hours you will be ready for it, which is valid for 24 hours. Reheating is the most difficult because you can't heat it in the microwave without heating the molecules, so you have to cook it to heat it. Another option that I think is good is to make 4 oz, keep 1 oz in the fridge and when you do after making 2 ounces, but make it a little better than making 1 ounce and put it in the lid, which It will be cool. A comfortable temperature. For him. In both cases, the measurement is safe.

2) Take a spoon and place it on a clean paper plate if possible. Divide by weight if possible (if not, be as careful as possible). Put in half a spoon and mark one on the 1/2 line (do not use as it may contaminate the formula. One stroke is enough). Now you have 1/2 teaspoon. If you really want to be boring, you can also use your body weight to find out how much is 1/2 teaspoon (or 5 ounces? 5 whatever. 3 1/2 ounces 3 1/2) It doesn't matter, a complete idiot like me, which is considered fun ...

It is safe to add 2/2 part of the formula, but not unless you measure half the marks on the spoon, they do not look like this and you will not be able to see them from the curved bottom, it will cause you discomfort. Will be Baby. And possible constipation or other problems.

Add: By the way, I think it's a conspiracy for the formula company to bend the knife and not convert it to a 1: 1 ratio. I noticed that the rotation is such that it doesn't stick out every time, but what? Isn't that a 1: 1 ratio? My sister remembers that the balls are rated at 1/2, so you can make a 1: 1 ratio. But a 1: 2 ratio forces people to make 6 oz if the child wants 5 ounces, which throws out one ounce, forcing them to buy more formula.

The problem is, people think it's easy to look at a 1/2 scope without realizing that you can't really do it, and that it only needs to be within 1/4 ounce to make some bees sick. It's just that people don't know what's best, or think they can do it, or think it's easy to do. You can't see 1/2 teaspoon. You will put your child in danger.

Yes, 1 1/2 tablespoons per 3 ounces of liquid water. She always takes 4 instead of 3 and throws away the rest if the child does not drink. When you are worried about the 1/2 teaspoon formula. I now!

3 oz bottle

I'm sure if I had a bottle I would put it in water and then half the formula. which one

1.5 scoops to 3 oz, 1 scoop to 2 oz, 2 scoops to 4 oz.

What helps, for example.

Make a 6 oz bottle and divide it in half. This is the best way to make a 3 ounce bottle.

You don't have to defend yourself with formulas. Don't let the people who are making your decision here criticize you.

If the box says 1 scoop for 2 ounces ... make 1 1/2 scoops in just 3 ounces ...

So what do you do when he drinks 3 and he's still gray? 1 do more? Use your head, half a spoon or any medium if it is so bad. But you should know that he is going to drink 11.4, so don't worry too much.

If you don't know the answer ... I didn't mean that.

1 tablespoon = 2 ounces

1/2 tablespoon = 1 ounce