How Many Pennies In A Pound

How many cents are there in a pound?

To answer this question, we need to make some assumptions about its meaning. If we talk about the US currency (cents) by weight (pound), which I imagine, the answer can be found on the internet in an instant consultation (or with real cents and good balance). On one website, I found out how many cents you had before 1982, you could be between 146 and 181 cents per pound. In response, I can only think of the second loop if we are talking about money in pounds that do not take weight (pounds), only value (pounds). Will this 100 be okay?

100 cents = 1 pound

100 cents easy

100 do

How many cents are in a pound? 3

To answer this question we need to make some assumptions about its meaning. If we talk about the US currency (cents) in terms of weight (pounds), which I guess, the answer can be found in a quick search on the internet (or with real cents and good balance). On one site, I found sws that, depending on how old the cents are since 1982, you could be between 146 and 181 cents per pound. The only other loop I can think of as an answer is if we talk about money in pounds, not value (pound) but value (pound). It will be 100, right?

100 duh