How Many Drinks In A Fifth

Many people drink one-fifth of the equivalent of 80 per thousand? 3

Between 27 and 28, it is not divided into equal parts.

The best answer is wrong. The default cent is 1.5 ounces instead of 1.0 ounces. The default is 12oz instead of 8oz.

80 The fifth part of the proof is about 19 12 ounces. They both drank a lot

This is a very old topic here, but surprisingly people give very wrong answers about things. Only W is really close here, and Bobby is really close.

Calculate it.

750 ml contains 25 oz which is exactly 25.36.

One 12 oz usually contains 5% alcohol.

12 x 0.5 = 0.6 ounces of alcohol in 12 ounces.

25 times. 40 = 10 oz Wine A 750 ml bottle is 80 proof or 40% alcohol

18 x 0.6 ounces of alcohol in 12 ounces = 10.8 ounces of alcohol

So, the best answer is 18 seconds out of 5 out of 80 attempts.

I recommend not drinking more than half of this bottle. I did the fifth test out of 80 and I have no intention of doing so. I weigh 210 and my endurance is high and I had a severe hangover the next day.

Resume this topic to add information as inappropriate response is shocking.

Tug Rack and Bobby are right (if you do the math, ethanol is 18-12 ounces equivalent to one-fifth of 40% alcohol), a very important part of the answer is still missing:

Consumption rate

For example, Proof 80 equals 1.5 ounces (40% alcohol) equals 12 ounces Proof 10 (5% alcohol).

Well ... in the first place, it can never be the same. If you do not want to stop, you can do 10 minutes in 3 minutes (never recommended). You can't drink 10 seconds in 3 minutes without the inevitable projectile (if you want to say you can, save everyone's time and post videos on YouTube). After drinking, what do you think is the biggest effect? The bottom line is that the effects you experience with alcohol have a profound effect on how often and how quickly you drink.

This page can help you.

D:

How many people drink one fifth of 80 wines per mile?

I don't know if this is true or not, but I have heard that 1 out of 80 tests is equal to 1. So if 1 bottle contains 40m, then it is equivalent to drinking 40s.

First of all, you are 15 years old and you should not drink. Second, it weighs only 120 pounds. Weight 220 kg. And the fifth test out of 80 crushes me ... maybe you. Also, the fifth doesn't cost $ 50, only 13. They are being stolen.

Well, if we use the dilution formula, we know that drinking 750 ml (fifth) of 40% alcohol is equivalent to drinking 266 ounces 3.8% or 33.25 cans. Or 25.25 cans with 5% yolk.

mv = MV

m (3.8) = ((750ml) (1oz / 29.66 ml)) (40)

m = 266 ounces

266 ounces * (1 can / 8 ounces) = 33.25 cans

It's always just total alcohol consumption! The rate of absorption depends on what you drink.

Up to 25

This is probably equal to 1. I think it has the same buzz as A and St. I'm not saying it's true, I'm just experimenting.