How Many Cups In A Bag Of Flour

Are there many cups of flour in a 10 # flour bag? 3

2 cups flour = 10 ounces 3 1/3 cups whole wheat flour = 1 pound. 4 1/2 cups cake flour = 1 pound

It depends on the type of flour. They measured the dry cups and compared them by weight. Simple dough makes 32 cups. If it is cake flour (lighter than normal flour) then you get 45 cups of 4.5 kg.

One cup of flour is equal to four ounces. With 16 ounces in a pound, you have four cups in a pound, or 40 cups in a 10 pound bag.

However, the only way to put so many cups in a 4.5 kg bag is to measure the flour correctly. To measure the flour correctly, carefully take the flour from the container along with the liters and place it in the measuring cup. Continue until the cup is full. Then use your back to spread the flour over the measuring cup.

If you measure viscosity like any dry ingredient, your efficiency will be reduced by about half. But if you do it right, you will get about 40 cups of flour. The right method may take a little longer, but it's worth it and your product will work better with the right amount of flour.

The best cake!

About 3 3/4 cup flour in a pound.

So 37 1/2

You can't tell by looking at the ounce on the side of the measuring cup.

It will not work well. If you think 1 cup is equal to 8 ounces, then you have dirty flour. This is not the same level. Dryness cannot be taken into account when measuring ounces.

I changed my answer: I'm still loyal to Ve, but I'm thinking of the following:

20 cups

2 cups per pound ... 20 cups. Each cup is 8 ounces, 16 ounces equals one pound.

Well, a cup is 8 ounces and a pound is 16 ounces. So I would say 20 cups. :)