How Many College Credits Do You Get For 68w

Experience of 68W Army Nurse in University Credit? ۔

Please tell me which schools recognize most of the college's credit for military medical education. I know there are a lot of credits available, I just need to know what the school is giving you. I'm trying to do E5 and get a lot of military training, but I still need 30 semesters to go to college.

From what I see, public schools give more credit. A friend made good money with a school in Texas. I went to several CSUs (Kalia State University) to get my credit. They have a list of schools that recognize the most military education. CSU is the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRUnqPbtDDM

Experience of 68W Army Nurse in University Credit? 3

Please tell me which school recognizes the most college credits for military medical education. I know there is a lot of credit available, I just need to know what scol is giving you. I'm trying to do E5 and get a lot of military training, but I still need 30 semesters to go to college.

As I can see, public schools give more credit. A friend made good money with a school in Texas. I went to several CSUs (Kelia State University) to get my credit. They have a list of schools that mostly recognize military education. CSU is the best.

68W is the rated rating. You won't have a problem with that. However, if you want to become a nurse, you have to become an officer. The military only accepts nurses with a four-year bachelor's degree. You are not allowed to do this. And the military doesn't have a nursing program, so you have to do it as part of a civilian program.