How Many Catalytic Converters Are In A Chevy Silverado

Do I have two catalytic converters in my Chevy Silverrado 1500?

Your truck should have a 5.3 engine with two converters, several times closer to one way for each of the four cylinder banks.

Do not store auto parts diagnostic kits. Your local Chevrolet dealer can send your GM Energy Reader to your on-board computer to find out what the code actually transmits. If one or more converters are needed, find a straight fit walker * converter kit that is soldered to the Y path pipe. The cost of a WLE job is less than $ 500.00. Unless you use a GM unit, it can be expensive and double the price. If it is difficult to access, it is recommended to replace the oxygen sensor at the same time.

They have other offers for less money, but Walker is the best option and is legal in all 50 states. If you can't do it yourself, your local Chevrolet dealer will arrange it for you.

Silverrado 2000 Catalyst

This page can help you.

Come back:

Do I have two catalytic converters in my Chevy Silverrado 1500?

We say we turn our door to the mechanic to see if the SES light is on. Please be advised that our Chevy Silverrado 2000 had a problem with both Catalytic converters, which led to several misunderstandings. We were told that if we focused, it would turn off the lights and ...

When SES Lite is turned on, the computer code starts. Take your truck to a local auto parts store and see if it has a code reader. You can read the code and see what improvements have been suggested. Maybe you have two sockets (I don't remember), one on every January route. Your O2 sensor may be defective. The tank cap may be broken. See code and suggested fixes. If you can't repair it yourself, take it to another rebel mechanic and call Quetta first. Take it to some mechanics and compare the results. Or take it to a Chevrolet dealer and see what happens. If they say you don't need to adjust the door, you can go to a mechanic first and see if you can get some of your money back. $ 600 is provocative. Plugs and cables, air filters, etc. are all you can do to really adjust it. It doesn't cost 600.

For فٹ 600 a foot, it's outrageous! I also have a SilverDo 2000 with CEL enabled. 152 ک. The converter broke at 75km and was replaced as part of the federal warranty, which extends to 80kg. p0420 and p0430 are codes for each side. Both codes appear simultaneously. I just replaced my Post X2O2 sensor and saw that it fixed the problem. Looks like there's a problem with the OBDII system on the pressure rod? Aren't you skilled enough? OBDII is very sensitive and expects 90% performance. OBDI before 96 is only 70%.

Get new mechanics ... 600 great tunings. Did you get a new oxygen sensor to record all the information, with many kilometers? The cost of the replacement converter is 100,

Get 1, SP manual at every auto parts store. This will make you smarter

2 Wondering if there are any good mechanics / nests in the area ... [they know]

3 Your co-workers, good friends,

4 Don't be afraid to say no and look at other people

If the double tube goes out multiple times, there will be 2 outlets. 1 main cat for each race. But when you have a pipe, you usually only have one cat. You can also have a resonator.