How Many Boxes Of Hair Dye Do I Need

Do I need several boxes of long hair color? ۔

I am naturally blonde, but I have had light for years. I intend to dye my hair a few shades of gray blonde (levels 8.5 to 6 or 7) to fall out, and leave my hair at its longest point above the line.

How many boxes do I need, one or two? Thanks in advance!

update

That's great ... unfortunately

I had my hair cut a few months ago, and it was much longer than your hair statement, and I only wore one square. I have really thick hair ... but I have light layers. I bought only two boxes, but ended up using only one [although it came with a little more color. Not much, but a few]. You may want to do it because you never know, but it's probably okay.

I now! I am sure you will always be beautiful.

Long hair color.

This page can help you.

D:

How many hair dye packages do I need for long hair?

I am naturally blonde, but I have had light for years. I plan to dye my hair darker with gray blonde (8.5 to 6 or 7 degrees) for fall, and leave my hair at its longest point above the line.

How many boxes do I need, one or two? ...

It all depends on the thickness of your hair. My hair is really long, but I only need a box because my hair is fine. If your hair is medium to thick, I would say you need two boxes because I used only one for my hair.

I comb my hair when it is your length or longer and more than a square coffee. My hair is also very thick and I still have some left. I thought it would be fun. If you're not sure, buy two, and if you don't need them, return them later.

In addition to the length, is your hair thick? Do you have many Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.