How Long Will A Toyota Camry Last

How long will my 1996 Toyota Camry last? ۔

It's over 60,000 kilometers long and I'm planning a trip across the United States soon. So how old is he? 200k? 300?

Dude, I'm a 1996 Toyota Camry. Nice car My camera is 240,000 miles. I often travel abroad. Does not matter. I drive every day I trust my life in this car. I saw a model car on the road in 2004 ... but this 1996 Camry still works.

The latter provides very useful general information about the car.

I will share my experience and personal opinion. Change the timing belt as soon as possible ... I'm serious. It will cover a distance of 6,575,000 miles. I do not know why. But my. And many more cameras from this year. Don't worry after that

Believe it or not, I'm still on my word and my alternative. If your car doesn't have a high performance stereo, your alternator will stay mine as long as ...

It still needs to be the case. I found that ceramic bearings work well. I have kept it in my car for over 5 years. Use any ND that meets OEM specifications.

It's about gear oil. 1996 was the year they introduced Zzy Logic ... which means they are learning their driving style. You should keep it within the recommended range.

Oil is the key to longevity. Believe me, I use Mole One synthetic and a high quality oil filter. I noticed that Toyota filters are made different from normal filters. So I use a premium frame filter ... extension guard or more.

Camry works great with synthetic oils. I move around easily and have a good fuel economy.

You may not want that, but I use 93 octane gas. This year's Camry isn't designed to run on 10% ethanol. It is only set to 5 maximum operation. Consult your quotations manually.

I noticed that the car started to fall when they changed the throttle to 10%. When I run with 87% octane 10% ethanol I have less fuel economy and less horsepower. 89 only helps a little. Actin 93 really restores strength and mileage ... and gives you more power than ever before ... remember, I didn't mean that. But he has to keep the car in good condition.

I also used iridium candles. I found that the Camry works best with this connector. It is very valuable.

The accelerator can be cleaned on request. But if it looks clean and the car is running well, then it is not necessary.

The exhaust system is made of stainless steel. It will take over years ... I live in WI Salt etc .. Verbal escape Do not deceive anyone in welding stainless steel system.

If the dampers fail, replace them with gas B dampers ... they meet and exceed OEM standards.

For tires ... don't buy at Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is getting a line of regular tires. Micin and good year as well. The Tses company seems to be selling cheaper versions of its tires there ... only Wal-Mart model tires ... they don't last long and work very well ... very noisy on the road, slippery when "wet" ... etc ". ".

Tried Wal-Mart 3 ... Not Now. Even with the warranty ... they just say you spent it ... but I didn't use it because of the promised mileage ... and they work great.

I have found through trial and error that you cannot buy cheap tires ... they affect the performance of your car more than anything ... real acceleration, MPG ... road noise. Etc. Don't go to Wal-Mart.

I found that the best tires in this car look like Pearly tires ... especially the all season P4, which I now keep on my camera ... it's worth it. Extremely calm ... ■■■■■■■ dry roads and no watering in the rain ... good traction even in the snow. Plus an 80,000 mile warranty. I bought it on Tire Plus. Although there is no better warranty than Wal-Mart ... but better tires and real soup.

Keep an eye on your travels ... but reattach the timing belt while driving ...

Toyota Camry 96

96 Camry.

This page can help you.

D:

How long will my 1996 Toyota Camry last?

It's over 60,000 kilometers long and I'm planning a trip across the United States soon. So how old is he? 200k? 300?

I see you in my boat! I have a 1999 Camry Solara SLE V6 with only 34,000 miles. People have always thought that a car would have traveled 100,000 miles or more before the age of 10 or 5. And there may be more information for people who want to keep their car long without traveling long distances. It's just like me and people don't understand. What we need is a very old car with very low mileage so that it can run reliably as long as we do. I bought a new Solara, took care of the shop, changed the oil, completed the service according to the book, told the dealer that I want to keep it in perfect condition according to the maintenance schedule ... I don't even know Enough to keep my car secret, because there are very few people with very low mileage at this age. . With my 99 Solara SLE V6 ... I have timing belt, water pump, steel belt, gear oil change, fluid change, radiator drain, flush and double charge, battery change, PCV replacement, two sets of tires , Case and much more. But the car is moving and looks brand new. I don't think he will have 50,000 miles until he is 15 years old. Care is key. If in doubt, ask the dealer to remove it. And fix it! I now. My job is like a boss.

When you maintain at least 250,000 miles. It's a Toyota, so I hope it lasts a long time. Just follow the usual care.

It depends on what kind of car you drive and where you drive. But Toyota has a reputation for being very durable.

How long will my 1996 Toyota Camry last? 3

It's over 60,000 kilometers long and I'm planning a trip to the United States soon. So how old is he? 200k? 300k?

Dude, this is a 1996 Toyota Camry. Good car My camera has 240,000 miles. I often travel abroad. Does not matter. I drive every day I trust this car with my life. I saw a model car on the road in 2004 ... but this 1996 Camry still works.

The latter provides a lot of useful general information about the car.

I will share my experience and personal opinion. Change the timing belt as soon as possible ... I'm serious. It will cover a distance of 6,575,000 miles. I do not know why. But my. And lots of other cameras this year. Don't worry after that.

Believe it or not, I'm still on my toes and my alternative. If your car does not have a high performance stereo, then your alternator is my ...

Make lawsuits too. I found that ceramic bearings work well. I have kept it in my car for over 5 years. Use any ND that meets OEM specifications.

As far as gear oil is concerned. 1996 was the year they introduced Zzy Logic ... which means they are learning their driving style. You should save it at the suggested intervals.

OIL is the key to longevity. Believe me, I use Mole One Synthetic and a high quality oil filter. I noticed that Toyota filters are made differently from ordinary filters. So I use a premium frame filter ... extension guard or more.

Camry works great with synthetic oils. I turn around easily and have a good fuel economy.

You may not want that, but I use 93 octane gas. This year's camera is not designed to run on 10% ethanol. It is only set to work at a maximum of 5%. Consult your quotations manually.

I noticed that the car started to break down when they changed the gas to 10%. When I run 87 octane with 10% ethanol, I have less fuel economy and less horsepower. 89 Helps only a little. Octane 93 really restores strength and mileage ... and gives you more power than ever before ... remember, I didn't mean that. But he has to keep the car in good condition.

I also used iridium candles. I found that the Camry works best with this connector. It is very valuable.

The accelerator can be cleaned on request. But if it looks clean and the car is running well, then it is not necessary.

The exhaust system is made of stainless steel. It will take more than years ... I live in WI salt etc Verbal escape Don't let anyone deceive you into soldering a stainless steel system.

If the dampers run out, replace them with B-type gas springs ... they meet and exceed OEM standards.

As far as tires are concerned ... don't buy at Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is getting a line of regular tires. Also Mike and Good Air. It looks like the Tse company is selling cheaper versions of the tires out there ... just Wal-Mart tires ... the tires don't last long and don't work well ... very noisy on the roads, when wet Lubrication ... etc.

I tried Wal-Mart 3 ... no more. Even with a guarantee ... they just say you put it to good use ...

I've learned from trial and error that you can't buy cheap tires ... they affect your car performance more than anything ... real acceleration, mpg ... road noise. Etc ... Don't go to Wal-Mart.

I noticed that the best tires in this car look like Pirelli tires ... especially the all season P4, which I now have in my camera ... it's worth it. Extremely calm ... ■■■■■■■ dry roads and no aquaplanning in rain ... good traction even in snow. Also 80,000 km warranty. I have this tire plus. Although there is no better warranty than Wal-Mart ... but better tires and real SP.

Keep an eye on your trip ... but re-fasten the timing belt while driving ...

This page can help you.

D:

How long will my 1996 Toyota Camry last?

It's over 60,000 kilometers long and I'm planning a trip to the United States soon. So how old is he? 200k? 300k?

I see that you are in the same boat as me! I have a 1999 Camry Solara SLE V6 with only 34,000 miles. People have always thought that a car would have traveled 100,000 miles or more before the age of 10 or 5. And there may be more information for those who want to keep their car longer without having to travel long distances. It's just like me and people don't understand. All we need is the ease of maintenance of a very old car with very little mileage so that it can run reliably for as long as we do. I bought a new Solara, maintained the shop, changed the oil, completed the service according to the book, told the dealer that I want to keep it in good condition according to the service plan ... I don't even know how to keep my car secret. Enough for that, because very few people travel for this age. ... with my 99 Solara SLE V6 ... I have timing belt, water pump, steel belt, gear oil replacement, fluid change, radiator empty, twice washed and charged, battery replacement, PCV's There was a change, two tire sets, cases and more. But it is capable of driving and looks brand new. I don't think he will have 50,000 miles unless he is 15 years old. Care is key. If in doubt, ask the dealer to remove it. And fix it! I now. Works like a boss to me.

Take care of it for at least 250,000 miles when you're comfortable. This is a Toyota, so you can expect it to last a long time. Just follow the routine care.

It depends on what kind of car you drive and where you drive it. But Toyota has a reputation for being very durable.

What. This camera will work until you go to college and then move on.

I have a 97 camera 187k in which the WI weather is still working fine.

It all depends on whether it has been serviced for the first 60 km or not and has been kept in good condition.