How Long Is Us Army Basic Training

How long does basic training last in the US military? 3

I am trapped between the Marines and the soldiers. I love the extensive training provided by the Marines during boot camp and infantry school, but I love the excellent Special Forces teams and the best opportunities available to the Army.

I have read that basic training and AIT are recommended for Army Infantry. How long have the two been together?

This page can help you.

D:

How long does basic training last in the US military?

I am trapped between the Marines and the soldiers. I love the extensive training provided by the Marines during boot camp and infantry school, but I love the excellent Special Forces teams and the best opportunities available to the Army.

I have read that if you enlist in Army Infantry, Basic Training and AIT ...

It takes 9 weeks and one receipt and can take up to 4 days. They take care of all the paperwork and give points, so BCT is about 10 weeks old.

Before that, 8 weeks, but never 16. This person has a license because basic training (BCT) is followed by vocational training (AIT) and it takes time depending on the job (MOS).

(I love my husband) Get out of here and stop answering questions that you don't know are the right answers.

I think he helps everyone.

14 to 16 weeks

Some people spend 1 or 2 weeks at a reception.

https: //www.benning.army.mil/198th/content/GradDat ...

Hahaha that's funny! 9 weeks !!!? The UK has 30 weeks!

Nine weeks