How Long Is Marine Boot Camp

How long does Marine Boat Camp last?

1 to 3 weeks.

This page can help you.

Come back:

How long does Marine Boat Camp last?

13 weeks ... and I went to Paris Island for a few days of mini bootcamp for JRTC and one day it felt like years !! I woke up from 4am to 10am. Look like every year!

Paris is the only island I know, on the other side of the west coast, I don't know much. But if you are thinking of going to the Marines, I suggest you go to the spring, summer B / C, very wet P.I !! But there are also sandbags that are very painful! But in winter it is so cold that you can't feel your fingers, which makes it difficult to fly.

But while we were there, we had to attend a Navy graduation ceremony and you can tell that each of them was very proud of what they had just done.

I now!

Paris Island, SC or Recruitment Training in 13 weeks in San Go, CA.

Total 12 weeks training

Week 1 gives you your costume and points and when you pass you will become a sleek green war magazine

More than two months in Paris Island, SC or San Diego, California

Pure Heaven 13 Weeks When You're There, Heaven When You Think About It. Turn a child into a marine.

Worm

13 weeks ... and I went to Paris Island for a few days of mini bootcamp for JRTC and one day it felt like years !! I woke up from 4am to 10am. Look like every year!

Paris is the only island I know, on the other side of the west coast, I don't know much. But if you plan to go to the Marines, I would recommend it in the spring, B / C in the summer, PI it is! But there are also sandbags that are very painful! But it is so cold in winter that you cannot feel your fingers, which makes it difficult to fly.

But while we were there, we had to attend a Navy graduation ceremony and you can tell that each of them was very proud of what they had just done.

I now!

Total 12 weeks training

Week 1 is where you get your gear and points, so when you pass, you have a great Green War magazine.