How Long Does Kool Aid Last

How long can colloid be kept in the refrigerator after use? ۔

I teach three children in a Sunday school class. I'm trying to find a cheap way to give them breakfast every week. So I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right.

Is it refrigerated for a week and is it still safe and / or delicious?

I haven't had colloid in a long time. I drink all the time, but that was years ago ... and even my brothers and I will have a day or two, so we don't care how long.

One week is good but Cole helps me use it I don't even need you =]

I have a kindergarten outside. Some like Cole Aid but don't drink enough to use it right away, so I keep it in my fridge for at least a week, even two, and after the second week I have no complaints, The taste is very slow.

How long can colloid be refrigerated after use? 3

I teach three children in a Sunday school class. I'm trying to find a cheap way to give them a breakfast every week. So I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right.

Is it refrigerated for a week and is it still safe and / or delicious?

I haven't had colloid for a long time. I drink all the time, but that's years ago ... and even my brother and I will have a day or two, so we don't have to worry about how long.

A good week. But Cole helps me use I don't even need you =]

I have a kindergarten outside. Some like Cole Aid but don't drink enough to use it right now, so I keep it in my fridge for at least a week, even two, and after the second week I have no complaints. The taste is quite dull.

After a week, the flavor wears off, but you can freeze the rest in an ice cube tray and use it for the next few weeks to prevent regular ice cubes from covering it. They are also great as a dessert, I love Koo Ice Cubes!

Enough time