How Long Does Java Take To Install

How long does it take to install Java? 3

I am trying to install Java on this computer, but I did not tell my brother about it. I hate UAC. It makes my life miserable and this time it doesn't make sense. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first. Just submit by clicking OK. Now all I need to know is how long it will take to install and if I can install it on my used computer.

Please help yourself! I was under pressure because I always had to say things I didn't know. My sister told me to use it and I like it, what is she doing?

update

My brother knows but he is lazy and told me to tell ...

So I have to figure out how long it will take to install Java without knowing what files are on your flash drive when you know the word (let's not say) and you don't know specs or installation. ۔ Computer software

Sorry, but this is not possible. Although I can say that if you do not know the expression and your brother does not know, then someone around you certainly knows the expression. Otherwise you will not install Java.

Before long, maybe in a few minutes, you won't need a password unless your computer asks for it. This usually happens when the computer is set to ask when the system file is loaded. Make sure you are connected to the Internet because some versions require the actual software to be downloaded and installed.

Well, the installation of each program varies depending on the edition you need, how many updates you need, how fast the programs are running on your computer, what kind of USB and USB connections you have. And your operating system may take 5 to 3 minutes from your personal experience. Hours but the computer is SLD you have Java installed.