How Long Does It Take To Walk 3 Miles

How long does it take to lose weight and run 5 km at a speed of 3.5 km per hour? ۔

I am trying to lose weight and it took me 55 minutes to run 5 km at a speed of 3.5 km per hour ... my friend said it is bad ... it should take 30 minutes. Help !!

To lose weight you really need to run, run or ride a bike.

In terms of walking, the SD 3 averages 3.5 miles per hour for women.

So if you are trying to lose weight by walking, at least try to walk faster.

Do it at your own pace and don't worry about what other people will say. I drive 3.5 miles per hour and run 3 miles 5 days a week, twice a day, for a total of 30 miles a week. Twice a day, 5 days a week, I started a brisk walk of 13 kilometers per hour. Note that I have also changed my hat and am eating one serving, not the other. I no longer use salt shakers and I still eat 6 meals a day. I did and I'm great.

In short ... find the most comfortable thing for you and change your hat to eat.

For example, it is best to help.

seriously?

It is impossible to walk 3.5 miles per hour and 3 miles in less than half an hour.

Tell your friends to be quiet! Any game is better than any game ... so girls! : 0) As you go further, the idea of ​​exercise is to increase your heart rate enough to burn calories, but not so much that you can't talk during exercise. Does it make sense? You'll walk a mile in 10 minutes (this is a quick step for a brisk walk) ... Hello! : 0)

Well, you did well to get out and run. According to the CDC, the speed is more than 5 kilometers per hour. It is more beneficial for health than running or jogging to control your weight. The key is to stay active, move and control your parts. I lost eight pounds a day walking 12 hours at 3.5 miles per hour and shaking tea. You can! I now! !

If you run 3 miles at a speed of 3.5 miles per hour, it is mathematically impossible to do anything other than 51 meters 26 seconds!

We say the distance is exactly 3 miles and it actually takes 55 minutes, so your SD is 5.3 miles per hour.

This is a normal leisurely walk. The most active walk is 4 miles per hour, 4.5 miles per hour is almost like an SD walk. Running 5 km per hour. Will work in SD / shield for the heart, but also at a distance of calorie burning. / sd / Distance climbing is good for your cardiovascular system.