How Long Does It Take To Run 5 Miles

How long does it take to run 3 miles? 3

I am 17 years old and I am in the physical condition of a normal human being. Does anyone know how long it takes to cross 5 miles?

Well, don't stop the one who says 25 minutes. Fast people can run 1 mile in 5 minutes, but that's one mile. You will not multiply by 5 because the more you run, the slower you will go. If possible, run every 9 minutes as this is not a smooth area, but a hiking trail along the hills. This will take 4,550 minutes. Good and do your best!

In college, I did cross country in Division 3. You will be surprised to know that div3 xc is an 8 km race.

Less than 25 minutes to reach US territory.

Most of the top 7 teams run in less than 30 minutes.

Slow team members run for less than 35 minutes.

Most people should imo for an average of 4050 minutes. If you have more than 50 minutes (10 minutes), some serious conditioning can be used.

(This time applies to men, add 1020% for women)

I was on my high school cross country team and the 8km race usually took me 3,540 minutes. It's only halfway through the season and most players are over 3035 years old. These are our team statistics. If you only sing about running and climbing, you probably won't try to get out and run 5 miles. I went for two, see the taste and try again next time. If you do more than that when you are not in shape, you will get hurt. I now.

Your long haul can be up to 1,012 miles at a reasonable and regular price. I run 54 miles 4 times a week and run 6-7 miles in other weeks. However, I am also a boxer and working up to 5 miles is not good for my knees.

Because they were really connected to each other, most of them did not know what they were saying. Some moments, he says, set you up for a world record. Average fitness, you should be able to run 5 miles in 4,043 minutes, maybe 45, depending on your fitness level. If you do this for a while, you will know that your speed increases with time, but it is also a good thing.

Well, in high school, kids have to run 1 mile in 9 minutes. So my guess is that 5 miles would be 45 minutes for you depending on your speed.

Hey you like me i'm a little bit off fitness right now so i run 3 miles in 23 minutes So if you can run 5 miles in 4,050 minutes, you're good to go.

It's 10k, isn't it? This can take less than 50 minutes.

Oh, I have a 12 year old son and he can run 1 mile in 56 minutes ... that means you can run 5 miles in about 2530 minutes (running continuously with SD).

Pajatalia is right!

The average is 50 to 60 minutes

35 is good!