How Long Does It Take To Drive 70 Miles

How long does it take to run 70 miles? 3

Sorry, last time I asked why my iPod turned the plug into Yak which caused the problem. Thanks to everyone who answered.

OK; forgetting to mention the different variables, some of the answers are wrong which can affect your journey. If you live in a remote area, you can travel 70 miles in one act. Traffic, traffic lights, tools are variables that will slow you down. In my case, as I probably live in New York, it took me 2-3 hours to cover 70km.

70 miles

It all depends on how bad you want to get. For example, let's say you just took a sip and there's another one at the other end of the 70 miles. So I'm saying maybe it won't take you more than 20 minutes, because you're probably going to travel 200 miles per hour. But now, when the police are waiting at your destination, you may never get there because you are the boss and you are afraid of the police. For them, it is like taking care of a dry world. Okay for 2012, you know.

Just a dream. You're scared, aren't you? Yes, it's still next year, but you'll be in jail and you can't keep it.

Just a dream. You can put many of them in jail. Happy trip!

It depends on the frequency of travel and traffic. If you drive 70 miles on an open road on the SD Highway, you will. If you try to do this during rush hour in central London, it may take three hours or more.

If you drive at 70mph like urs ... If you drive at 35mph like 2urs .... (mph = miles per ur) It all depends on your driving SD.

If you drive 70 miles by yourself then you need to ... are you there !!

See what works

I now! ...: D

Maybe it's you

It all depends on how fast you go!