How Long Does It Take To Digest Gum

How long does chewing gum take to digest? ۔

My son is eating gum for the first time! Ah; he reached into his pocket, took it and ate like two, I thought. I hate to think it will take so long to digest. The downside is that he wants it now. Do you teach them to eat and chew?

Number 7:

Although copper is intended for chewing, it is not stored, it is not dangerous to chew. The story of an old woman says that chewing gum stays in the womb for seven years, although it can be digested. But this is not true. It is true that you cannot digest when you turn it on. But chewing gum does not live in the stomach. It stays relatively in through your digestive system and ends up in your stool.

More here:

As long as it takes time to digest other foods. Chewing gum takes less than 7 years to digest. This is an urban myth. It can't break, but it passes through you and like any other food.

LOL ... divvy is very right ... they will make it in 24 hours ... sure you've ever been with the kids did you see that the chair is colorful the next day ???? Hahaha ... that's why the company has done so much research to make sure these things are inactive and non-toxic ... they know the little pins are eating them ... LOL

7 years

It is not digested, it comes out when it does.