How Long Does Hummus Last

How long does it take to open a store-bought hummus?

We, I eat a lot of hummus and I have to say that there is a time limit of four weeks so I am not sure which year it is. If it smells good and tastes good, take it. If it looks dry, I throw it away.

How long does a store-bought hummus last after opening? 3

I have a Sa Hummus container that I opened 4 weeks ago. The expiration date is June 26, but this applies to unopened Ucts. According to Sa's website, your hummus should stay fresh until the expiration date, even when opened. But I think it's too long.

Does anyone know (based on your experience) how long this product will last once it is launched? It smells good, but I don't know.

Thank you very much!

Hmmm, I eat a lot of hummus and I have to say there is a time limit of four weeks so I'm not sure how many years there are. If it smells good and tastes good, take it. If it looks dry, I throw it away.

I have been using it in the fridge for 3-4 weeks. Hummus does not contain meat. Keeps well in the refrigerator, until the container closes tightly each time you use it. Does not matter. :)

I agree with the stitches, but if only the top layer is dry, you can easily peel it or add a little oil. I make hummus at home, which usually stays in the fridge for a few weeks. Store-bought hummus can last up to 4 years if it contains preservatives, but I'm very skeptical.