How Long Does Food Stay In Your Stomach

How long does food stay in the stomach after eating?

I get the impression that you are asking this because you are Blamek.

Well, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.

If you eat too much at a time (I think I ate 2 cakes and ice cream in addition to 3 cups, then I ate one or two cups), it can only stay in your stomach for 12 hours. Finally to the left. The rest goes into the small intestine and is absorbed.

If you eat only a small amount like an apple, it will all be gone in your small intestine within a year.

Food should reach the small intestine in about 15 minutes. So when you eat more food and calories are absorbed.

The problem with belimia is, you think you're wasting all the calories, but you can still swallow a good portion.

Basically, suppose you ate 1 hour ago. Some food is swallowed within 15 minutes. If he eats a little, everything can come out of his stomach. If you have eaten or are still eating too much, there is still too much food left.

I use the big half rule, so as soon as I put the first meal in my mouth I emptied myself of the tasty half.

I'm sorry I wasted my time if you don't have belimia. And for everyone else: Blemia is terrible. This is life *******. Improve your health, your energy, your desire to live, your money, your relationships, your happiness, your life. do not do it. Don't try Don't even think about it.

I've experimented a lot and noticed changes in my digestion, all this information should be accurate (unless it's very different from one person to another, which I doubt).

All food passes through the stomach at a rate of approximately 1.2 liters per urine. It is liquid or solid, protein or carbohydrate. The stomach does not actually digest food but is in the small intestine. The stomach simply stops the mouth from working and breaks down the food into a digestive paste.

Diversity And we ate a lot. If you eat very little and your intestines are empty, everything can enter your intestines in 15 to 20 minutes. But if eaten in large quantities, it can be too much, maybe twelve or more, depending on how much and how much energy a person consumes.