How Long Does A Macbook Pro Last

How long will my MacBook Pro last?

Congratulations, you just bought one of the best laptops out there. Equipped with an Intel Core i7 processor, the 8GB RAM helps the laptop run smoothly as it ages. If nothing serious happens, such as an accidental fall or falling water, it could easily last up to 5 years.

For example, I help.

This page can help you.

D:

How long will my MacBook Pro last?

I just bought a MacBook Pro 15 laptop from the Apple Store with 8GB of RAM and io7 processing (I guess that's the name). I bought the app for 3 years. This is my first personal laptop and I'm so happy! How long do I expect this computer to run? me neither...

I'm using 5.5 on my MacBook Pro 15, I bought mine in 2009 ... I may need to buy a new battery soon, but I'm not sure if it will work well and still It is not considered obsolete.

It will last as long as you take care of it.

If it doesn't break in the first few weeks, months or years, it's unlikely that there will be any interruptions and your laptop will last a long time. So if you leave it on the table / sofa and never clean it, it will probably last for many years.

Take good care of it and it will give you years of hassle free service.

With proper care, it will last a long time. A long time ago, in terms of practicality, the technology of the future, maybe 5 years.

It will take a long time, but it will soon become obsolete. And new MacBooks don't allow you to update parts.

The sludge lasts for at least 5 to 6 years without a pattern.

Safe. You buy the best. I have used them for years. Be careful and you will enjoy for a long time.

LOL your r, r soul. Why are you not sure about the quality and greatness of Apple products? I think this is an ongoing (or should I say minor) issue.

Wow one year